The Aftermath

Finn feels the heat on his face and opens one eye. The sun is shining through the curtains. He looks down and sees his beautiful brunette lying next to him. Her chest rises and falls with the steadiness of her breathing. He loves looking at her when she sleeps. He doesn't think that there can ever be anything more beautiful than his girl. He leans down to place a kiss on her still plump lips. He pulls the sheet down to expose her perky breast with the rose colored nipples and he swears he's in heaven. He put his mouth to her left boob and sucks in her nipple. She stirs with an "mmm". Her eyes flitter open to find her boyfriend's mouth attached to her tittys. She giggles "Finn" "Busy" he mumbles. "Finn" "talk later Rach" he says against her nipple. "Baby, we have to talk about last night." She scolds. "Talk later, boobs now" as he continues his oral assault on her chest.

Rachel tries to push him off her, but to no avail he's too strong and on a mission. He wants her and she knows he won't talk until he gets her. Resigned Rachel pulls his face to hers to crush her lips to his. "I love you" she says. "I love you too" he repeats. He pushes her back against the bed. He resumes his attention to her breast by rubbing his thumb across the wet nipple feeling it harden beneath his touch. Catching the nipple between his teeth, he rolls the nipple around on his tongue then moves his attention to the other side, giving it the same treatment.

Rachel let out a whimper at the feel of Finn's hot breath on her nipple causing her to grind her hips into his causing him to moan with her. "I need you inside of me, baby." She says pressing her boobs further into his mouth. She rakes her nails down his back as he peppered the hollow of her neck with soft kisses. Rachel arched her back pressing her hips once again against Finn's. She slides her hands down his back, gripping his ass and pulling it toward her heated core that was aching with sweet anticipation.

Rachel could feel his growing erection as Finn pushed his hips forward letting out a deep groan. Purring with that sensation, Rachel's skin formed goose bumps under his gaze. Finn slowly slid his hand down her taut body crossing her tight abs, following down until he reach her warm folds. He pushes one of his fingers into the hotness and plunges into her awaiting center. "OH" she whispers. "You like that babe" he moans. He begins to pump his finger in and out while she bucks her hips impatiently. She wants him inside her, he knows.

Finn let out a guttural moan at the feeling of his girlfriend's tiny soft hand on his cock. Reaching down his own hand he pushes hers away to stroke himself a few times then he lines his erection up to her wet entrance. With one swift thrust he buries himself deep within her heated core "Oh, God Rach, how are you still so tight" he exclaimed losing himself in the sensation of her slick walls sheathing his large cock in their heat. He thrusts his hips forward repeatedly and she rocked hers to meet his. He speeds up his movements to build her orgasm while simultaneously doing the same for himself.

He can feel how close she is to exploding. He watches his beauty writhe under him, her head rolling back and forth on the pillow, clenching and unclenching his ass with every thrust of his hips. He slides his hand down and presses his thumb into her clit, rubbing a circular pattern as he continues to thrust himself deeper and deeper inside of her heated pussy.

"OH, God Finn, don't stop" Rachel screams as her orgasm overtakes her. The sensation spreads out through her entire body causing her muscles to shudder with pleasure. She digs her nails into his ass as the waves of pleasure rack her body over and over while her walls flitter wildly around him.

The feeling of Rachel's walls fluttering around him is enough to send him over the edge. He lets out a long moan while the sensations bubble up, spread through his entire body, washing over him with every thrust of his hips. He thrust hard into Rachel a few times to ride out the last of his orgasm. His body stills and collapses his weight onto Rachel. His body spent from the early morning exertion.