Finn Rachel and the Hudmel Brothers

I do not own Glee or its characters.  I do not own Kaya or its characters.  Songs used are not mine, they belong to the wonderful songwriters and singers.

"Finn can you turn that music down?"  Carole, Finn's mom yells up from the down stairs.  No answer she goes upstairs and bangs on his door "FINN, FINN Finnegan Christopher Hudson" Carole is yelling.  Finally a disheveled looking Rachel answers the door.  "I'm sorry Mrs. Hummel, the music was loud we didn't hear you."  "Rachel I've told you over and over to call me Carole.  It's okay, I just wanted the music turned down.  Is that one of your new songs? "Carole asks "Finn wrote it." Rachel beams "Isn't it great?"  "Yes it is but can it be great at a lower volume, Burt and I can't hear the TV."  "I'll make sure we keep it down.  Sorry again."  Rachel apologizes.  Carole walks back down stairs.

"Well that wasn't too embarrassing" Rachel shakes her head at Finn who is standing behind the door. "It's was either you answer the door or me and my boner and I don't think my mom would have appreciated that as much as you do."  Finn jokes and wiggle his eyebrows at his girlfriend of 2years. "You are such a pig, sometimes." Rachel pretends to be upset.  "You love it and you love me.  Don't try to resist me woman."  Finn shouts as he is pinning Rachel to the bed.  "Finn stop we can't your mother and step dad are down stairs."  "That never stopped us before."  Finn continues peppering kisses along Rachel's neck.  "Well those times they didn't actually know what we were doing." Rachel responds.  Finn stops and looks at her confused. "Are you kidding me?  Mom knows we've been having "relations" as you like to call it since it happened."  "Finn, OH MY GOD" Rachel yells shocked "Your mom knows?  Did you tell her? I'm so embarrassed.  I'll never be able to look her in the eye again."  "Whoa Whoa Rachel calm down.  Yes she knows, no I didn't tell her she knew by looking at me the first night we did it. And we are moving to New York in less than two weeks.  I'm sure they knew we were sleeping together when we got a two bedroom apt and Kurt is living with us." Finn tries to comfort her. "It's still embarrassing Finn." Rachel pouts. "Mom loves you babe.  There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Really. I promise."  "Okay"

"Babe, I really like the new song." Rachel tells him while he plays his Xbox.   "I do too, do you think the guys will like it?"  Finn unsure of himself asks.  "Of course they will.  It is an epic Finchel Duet in the making.  Who doesn't like Finchel Duets?"  "You're right.  Thanks Rach, you always know how to calm my fears.  My music is my baby, until we have our own, I just want everyone to like it." Finn confesses.  "They do my love.  We are going to New York. The Brooklyn Conservatory won't know what hit them, when the brilliant Finn Hudson arrives with his awesome talent, his gorgeous smile and is beautiful, beautiful words." Rachel says affectionately.  Finn kisses her and lifts her up to the bed and she forgets all about his parents down stairs when he slowly takes off her top and reaches under her skirt to caress her tight ass, he loves so much.  He kisses down her neck and throat until he reaches the valley between her breasts.  He unhooks her bra in one swift motion and begins suckling her left breast coaxing beautiful music from her.  She reaches down to unbutton his jeans and pushes them down with her feet making sure not to disturb Finn from what he was doing to her boobs.  He leaves her bosom for a quick second to lift and remove his shirt and her skirt.  Pushing her skirt down over her hips he drags her lust soaked panties with it.   Never one to be outdone Rachel lifts herself off the bed and pulls Finn's boxer briefs down letting his erection spring out and stand at attention.  Rachel giggles shyly like she does every time she see his mammoth cock.  She pushes Finn so his back is against the headboard and she is hovering above his lap looking into his eyes, Rachel impales herself fully on his cock and moans "Finn, baby."  Finn grabs her around the waist, wasting no time he begins pushing up into her. "Rach, you are so tight, I love you"  "I love you too, baby." Rachel pants as she continues her up and down motion taking him fully over and over.  She figure eights a couple of times and Finn's head is thrown back eyes closed.  Rachel continues riding her love building the pleasure again and again.  Finn flips her never losing contact and is pushing into her deeper and deeper as the angle changes.  Rachel is fast approaching her orgasm and Finn is teetering the edge of his own.  Finn gives one big thrust and Rachel is sent over the edge.  Wiggle underneath him riding her orgasm as Finn continues thrusting and he can no longer hold back feeling her walls clench around him like a vice.  Finn shoots his love deep into Rachel and they stay that way until their breathing regulates.  Finn pulls out and rolls off pulling Rachel into his side.  Kissing her lips he whispers "I Love you.  I can't wait to get to NYC with you.  I'm going to marry you one day Rachel Berry."  "I Love you too, Finn.  Forever, Faithfully." Rachel closes her eyes and Finn cover them.  Taking a well-deserved nap.