Let's See a Show

When I was 19 and in love, living with my boyfriend we had sex all the time. Isn't that what love is when your young. Making love slowly, fast, loving, dirty anywhere and everywhere, all through the night. I want to convey that these two couple are so deep in love with each other they can't get enough of one another. So there will be extreme amounts of smut in my story. My reality always has had a generous amount of sex. I know how to love someone so completely that you want to stay naked and in bed forever. Finchel and Kynnar are deeply in love that it would physically hurt not to express that love often.

Chapter 6

Kurt and Blaine have been going out on dates for a little over three weeks now and they both believe they could be more. Blaine is planning on asking Kurt to be his boyfriend. He's waiting for the perfect opportunity.

"Bro, you are just going to have to go for it. You like this guy and he likes you, right?" Gunnar asks and Blaine nods "Then I don't see what the problem is. Stop being a pussy and get you man." Gunnar offers his advice. "Must you be so vulgar? Yes I really like Kurt, we have a great time together. I'm just scared. Scared that you and Ky won't like him. What if mom and dad don't like him? I couldn't go out with him if they didn't approve." Blaine is rambling. Gunnar grabs his brother's shoulders and shakes him. "Blaine your 19 years old. Mom and Dad don't need to approve of your boyfriend. But I'm sure if you like him, Dad and Anne will like him too."

Gunnar hadn't always been unable to call Anne mom. He did on occasion, like when she's being all mom like. But it doesn't feel right and he doesn't know why. He had never known his own mother. She died when he was a baby. He has a picture of him and her in an old beat up recliner. His dad really doesn't like to talk about Carole Hudson too much. He and his dad are real close, but unless Gunnar asks Chris won't say much on the subject. Gunnar thinks it's too much for his dad to handle. He was only 23 years old when he became a widower with a baby. It must have been hard. So, Gunnar doesn't like to push and most of the time his Dad just gets angry.

Kaya comes in the living room fresh from her shower. "Are we still arguing about you asking that Kurt guy to be your boyfriend?" "No arguing, I just want it to be perfect. Kurt's real special to me and he deserves epic romance." Gagging noises could be heard as Taylor walks through the hall into the apartment. "Blaine, stop pussing out and do it all ready. I'm sick to death of hearing 'Kurt did this, Kurt said that" bone him already so we can all get on with our lives." Taylor spews crudely. "Crude much" was Kaya's response to the guitar player taking her usual spot on Gunnar's lap placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

"God get a room, okay we KNOW YOUR IN LOVE, can you be any more sickening" Blaine is yelling at them. "While I appreciate the drama of your outburst, it is totally out of line and unwarranted." Kaya says as Blaine hangs his head in shame. "You really are stressing about this? Blaine it will be alright. Just ask him. The worst he could say is no and we both know you've heard that before." Kaya chuckles and her best gay stands giving her a small hug. "Thanks Ky, I don't know what I'd do without you." Blaine leaves the trio sitting in the living room.

"Gun, you up for a COD tourney? I've been playing online with some douche who calls himself "the Puckasauras" he's good but I miss my bro." Taylor asks hopefully. "No can do Tay, Kaya and I got tickets to the revival of Rent, she's been wanting to see." "Whipped" Taylor snickers under his breath. Gunnar flicks his ear "Wouldn't have it any other way" Kaya laughing at the exchange speaks up "Baby, you need to get showered if we are to make it on time." Gunnar smiles and goes.

In Blaine's room he is texting Kurt.

Blaine: Do you want to do something tonight?

Kurt: What did you have in mind?