I forgive you (part 1)

Start from the beginning

???: so you are saying no to me! Do you even know who am i?

Present

Mrs. Cha: why don't you know who you are,hmm.

???: being savage in front of me? Huh(she said while grabbing Mrs. Cha's hair and putting the knife on her neck)

Oh no I have to make a move or else.

Mrs. Cha: do whatever you want I don't care but I will never do those things y/n is also like my daughter and I can't mix anything in her drink.

???: okay then to save your so called daughter you have to sacrifice your life.

Author pov

She was about to stab her but her hand was stopped on air.

??? Look who stopped her hand and it was non other than Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim twist ???'s hand and kick her,she fall on the floor.

(Mrs. Kim is not a mafia or something but she knows how to protect her self)

Mrs. Kim: are you okay? (ask to Mrs. Cha)

Mrs. Cha nod her head.

Mrs. Kim: who are you? What you were going to add in my daughter's   drink? Who send you?

??? Didn't said anything.

Mrs. Cha grab her hairs tightly and made ??? to face her.

Mrs: we don't have time to waste so it's better you tell fast who send you!!!

???:no reply?!

Mrs. Kim put the knife on ???'s neck and said.

Mrs. Kim: it's on you tell us who are you and who send you or ready to die.(about to make a cut on her neck)

???: no no please don't kill me I have small kids they are waiting for me please don't kill me.

Mrs. Kim: oh really your kids are kids but what about my kids.

???: look I I will answer your all answers but please don't kill me.

Mrs. Cha: good choice, so our first question what is that powder that you want to me to add in y/n's drink?

???: it's Strychnine.

Mrs. Kim: who tells you to do this?

???: I don't know what's his real name but he call himself as mastermind and I was forced to do this work or else this mastermind will kill my kids just like my husband.

Mrs. Cha: he killed your husband?

???: yeah one-day mastermind tells my husband to kill a innocent people but my husband disagree with this so he killed my husband and after some days I got to know that he killed the man he want to kill and this time he tells me to do this or else my kids will die so when I come here there was a tight security and then i saw you(pointing at Mrs. Cha)  going inside and outside without any problems so I was following you and then you came to washroom and it was the best time for me to done my mission through you so-

Mrs. Kim: so you attack on her.

??? Nod her head.

Mrs. Cha: where are your kids now?

???: they are here in ground floor.

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. cha nod their heads.

Mrs. Kind you want to live a safe life with your kids right?

???: yes.

Mrs. Cha: here.

Gives her some money

Mrs. Cha: take it and leave this country and go to Greece,mastermind will be not able to find you.

???:thankyou so much for your money one day I will surely pay back you. (she left from their)

Mrs.kim: he is back.

Mrs.cha look at mrs.kim and ask.

Mrs.cha: who?

Mrs. Kim: the mastermind Is the one who killed my 1st husband.

Mrs. Cha: and now he is after your family.

Mrs. Cha: and the main thing is that you and y/n are not in good terms he can provoke y/n about you,in-ha you should talk to y/n and clear your misunderstandings,she thinks that you killed his appa,it's not a small thing it can make big problem in future.

Mrs. Kim: I know and I am trying my best talk to her but she is not ready to take to me, so what I do?

Mrs.cha: oh my God,hoe about I told her?

Mrs. Kim: you told her what?

Mrs. Cha: the truth, that when you got to know that your 1st husband in no more with you,you lose your mind and started to said that you killed your husband because you can't do anything and your husband died in front of your eyes and from then you started to got panick attack and you got depressed and when y/n ask you that you killed your husband you get mad and then you slap her and scold her and tell her that "yes I have killed your father and if your raise your voice at me then I will also kill you" and that night you got to know that mastermind is after y/n now so you send her abroad for her own safety but Kai and y/n thinks that you killed appa and now you are separating y/n from her brother and you never contact her or never send her money because may be if you contact her and mastermind got to know about y/n being in abroad then he will attack on y/n it was the only way to save y/n's life, but she and kai thinks that you killed their appa.

???:WHAT!?!

(Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Cha are best friends and know everything's about each other Mrs. Cha knows about this but Mr. Don't know anything about it)

We both look at the direction from where the voice came and the owner of the voice was none other than y/n