GUILT (PART-2)

Txt's pov(except Kai)

We all can't contact our way with y/n, we are feeling shame on ourselves how can we trust dae beside y/n, we all are feeling guilty for trusting dae over y/n, then we saw that our step siblings are also here and jungkook is with them, they also must got a shock.

Beomgyu: what are they doing here?

Kai: I was a plan to reveal dae and the guy who is with dae is her boyfriend but now he is in our side.

Taehyun: what about that necklace?

Kai: that necklace is very important to them(bts) and is very expensive so today she steal that necklace and is about to leave this Country.

Yeonjun: i-i sl-slap my cup-cake because of her. (anger and sadness was filled in his voice)

Bts's pov

We all are feeling guilty for not trusting y/n.

Namjoon: let's go out.

Jungkook: not now hyung.

Jin:then when?

Jungkook: wait and watch.

Y/n's pov

Now it's time for me to come out.

Me: so it was your plan!(said while coming out)

Dae:what are you doing here?

Me: none of your business bitch.

Dae: oh I forget to ask you, how are you?how have you been after getting out of your brothers heart?

Me: after getting out of my brothers hearts I am feeling more fine.

Dae: what do you mean?

Me: you think that I love them? No way bitch I never love my step siblings, you can say that I was acting in front of them that I care about them but no way how can I care for someone who doesn't have trust in me? And about my brothers (txt)  I never thought that they will do this to me and yeonjun oppa break his limit by slapping me! And today I am here to make you suffer the same.

Dae: you are telling me that you will make me suffer! (laugh like a psycho)may I know how will you make me suffer?

Me: you see by your self.

Then Jay snatch the bag where the necklace set is in and give it me.

Dae was shock.

Dae: how can you betray me?

Jay: just the way you betray me by seducing other men's.

Then they both started to fight with each other.

Jungkook's pov

What the hell is y/n is saying about never loving us(bts)it was not a part of our plan, then i look at Kai hyung who have the same reaction as me then I took my phone out and see that y/n have messaged in group chat that she will give the pain to them(bts and txt)and make them guilty for not trusting her.

I look at Kai and sign him to check his phone.

After he check his phone he called me,  I received the call.

Kai: so are we also going to suffer with our brothers?

Me: I don't know we have to ask about it to in-yeop he must know about it as he was hidding with her.

Kai: wait i will add him in call.

He add in-yeop in call.

In-yeop: what happen?

Kai: are we also going to suffer with our brothers?

In-yeop: I have asked about it to y/n and she said that,now we don't have to suffer we just have to be in her side.

Me: okay then bye.

I cut the call.

Me: let's go out.

Then we all come out together.

Dae saw us.

Dae:opp-pa w-what are you al-all doing here?

Suga: first you tell us why are you here with the neclace?

Dae:op-ppa I can explain.

Taehyung and yeonjun: what YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN NOW?

Dae:oppa y/n call me here and Jay bring this necklace here.

Kai: PELASE FOR THE GOD SAKE STOP LIEING THIS MUCH!

IN-YEOP: WE ALL WHO ARE PRESENT KNOW YOUR TRUTH!

YEONJUNF JUST BECAUSE OF YOU I SLAPPED MY SISTER!

Y/N: STOP CALLING ME YOUR SISTER!

BEONGYU: What are you saying y/n?whay are you stopping him to call you his sister?

Y/n: BECAUSE HE IS NOT MY BROTHER NOT ONLY HE YOU ALL ARE NOT MY BROTHERS!

YEONJUN: WE ARE

Y/N: A BROTHER CAN NEVER HURT HIS SISTER, A BROTHER CAN NEVER SAYS SUCH THINGS WHICH HURT HIS SISTERS, A BROTHER CAN NEVER SLAP HIS SISTER BUT YOU ALL DID IT SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY THAT I AM YOUR SISTER!

jhope: we know y/n that it was our fault that we didn't trust you and you have all rights to be angry but please don't say like that.

Y/n: who are you to say that!

Beongyu: he is your brother.

Y/n: STEP-BROTHER!

I can see they all are really feeling guilty for not trusting her.

Y/n: you all have only one sister who is dae and I am no one to you all, I just want to all to know the truth of your precious sister.

Suga: y/n please forgive us we know our mistake.

Y/n: you know what i was accepting you all slowly but you all threw me out of your house and about forgiveness I am no one to you to forgive you.

Yeonjun: in-yeop you are her best friend na please tell her to forgive us.

In-yeop: hyung she is right.

Jimin: jungkook please you are my brother right please tell her to forgive us please you will tell her then she will surely forgive us,  please.(said with teary eyes)

Jungkook:hyung sorry I can't do anything because you all were wrong. (left from there)

Kai: hyungs if you want forgiveness from her then you should make her forgive you all yourselves.(left from there)

Police came and arrest dae and after sometimes bts and txt went to their mansion with the necklace.