18

Kai's pov

Dae came and sit beside my, aahhh why she has to sit here there are many seat where she can sit but why here, y/n was sitting on my left side and dae was sitting in my right side, i hate her clothes can not she wear something un revealing while having dinner with 8 boys, she should learn somethings from my sister, while i was in my thoughts i did not notice that i accidently pool the hot soup bowl with much force and it spill on my hand.

Y/n: yaah, oppa how can you be this much CARELESS.( she start scolding me while i was sttuned my her behaiviour then she put my hand on cold water and jin hyung bandage my hand)

I was trying to hold my chopsticks to eat my food but i can't because my right hand was hurt then someone put chopstick infront my mouth with food and i saw the person was y/n, i smiled at her and eat the food, she feed me my dinner. After dinner jungkook said

Jungkook: kai hyung are you an elder brother of y/n or y/n is your elder sister?

Me: of course i am her elder brother, but why you aske?

Jungkook: because she acts like she is your elder sister.

Me: ooh, sometime even i thought that she is my elder sister as she scold mein for my carelessness and feed me like her younger brother, you know that what one day i even ask yeonjun hyung that who is elder me or she.(i said while laughing and he also start to laugh while listening to me)

We went out to garden to walk while walking he told me about hiw happy he was when he got his twin(y/n) just like y/n, i think y/n and jungkook both are twins from previous life, they have many same features like  same bunny smile, same dressing sense and many more. After walking for 30 mins we went inside the mansion and went to our seperate rooms.

I went to bathroom to take a fresh bath, after some minutes of taking bath i went to y/n's room

Y/n pov

I am in my room scrolling through some reels and then i got a message from unknown person.

Start of the chat

???: hey!

Me: who are you?

???: how can you not remember me?

Me: oh god just shut up and tell me who are you?

???: you are no fun, you know.

Me: i am going to block you.

??? : yaah wait don't block me, i am in-yeop.

A smile crept on my face after reading the message.

I want to annoy him so i ask

Me: and how can i believe ?

(Just that time kai oppa enter my roon and said that why am i smiling i told him about my half conversation with in- yeop and he also sat beside me on the bed to see the chatting we both are doing and then in- yeop's message came)

In-yeop: ask me any question i will correctly?

(after seeing this message he snatch the phone and start typing something and i am confused what  he was exactly typing after sending the message he show me what he text him)

Me(kai): do i have a bf?

In-yeop: yes

( after he replied my eyes widened seeing the text and kai oppa glare at me and again start texting)

Me(kai): who is my bf?

In-yeop: ofcourse, me hyung.

End of chat

in-yeop calls me and kai oppa receive the call and said

Kai: yaah how do you know that it's me?(shouts)

In- yeop: hyung first stop shouting and secondly i know how much y/n likes to annoy me and she will never ask me thoese tyoes of question so i get it that it's sure one of the hyung.

Kai: you have been intelligent from before.

In-yeop: by the way hyung i have a question

Kai: yes ask

In-yeop: i am coming tomorrow to seol can i live with you guys as i want to spend sometime with you guys and i don't have any living place.

( i will talk to him later now i am going to sleep i think they both forget that i am also here)

Kai: first i have to ask mr. Kim and ms.kim then i will told you.

In-yeop: who is mr. Kim and ms. Kim?

Kai: oh right, i forgot about to tell you about the marriage of ms. Choi .

In-yeop: what she got married?

Kai: yeah and we also have step sibling and y/n got her twin brother and many more things happenabout those things i will explain all to you tomorrow.

In-yeop: ok, by the way what is y/n doing?

Kai:( look toward sleeping y/n) she is such a sleeping beauty.

In-yeop: i know right she must be on her dreams now, hyung don't tell her that i am coming tomorrow  i will give surprise to her.

Kai: ok i will text you from my phone after taking permission from mr. Kim about you living here.

In-yeop: ok hyung, bye.

Kai: bye

Kai's pov

I hung the call up and look beside me the sleeping beauty, aish she is soooo cute even while sleeping ,i am thinking how will you react after seeing in-yeop, then i went to jin hyung's room and knock on the door then i heard come in so i went inside.

Jin's pov

I was doing some work on my laptop when i heard a knock on by door, i close my laptop and give the person to come inside my room then kai come in

Kai: jin hyung can you please give me mr. Kim's phone no.

Me: sure, but can i ask you why you want dad's phone no.

Kai: actually our( txt and y/n) childhood friends is coming tomorrow from abroad and he don't have any place to stay so he asked me can he live with us so thats why i want mr. Kim's to ask him can he live here.

Me: oh,give me your no. I will send you his no.

Kai: ok here **********

After exchanging our no. I send him dad's no. And he went to his room after thanking me and whishing we good night.

I think i will accept them just like jungkook did.

I am also curious who can be their friend who they are this much close that they want him to stay with them.

Kai's pov

After talking with mr. Kim he said yes so i text in-yeop that he can live here and i will come to take him from airport. Then i went to sleep.

End of kai's pov