returning to south korea

Authour pov: y/n is sleeping like there is no tommorow and her beautifull sleep was disturbed by her alaram and i think that she forgot that she is living in abroad for 4 years and today is her flight to return to south korea as her brother soobin called her and said her that he booked the flight for her to come back korea as they have not seen eachothers for 4 years, y/n wants to surprise her brothers by telking them that she competed her study and live with them in south korea.

Y/n: ahhhhhhhhh....why this alaram have to ring so early?

She throw the alaram on the ground and back to her beautifull sleep.

Time skip
After some hours

The sleeping beauty woke up from her sleep.

Y/n : what's time is it?

When she saw the time it was 11:30am her eyes get wider and wider because she remember that today she have to return south korea and  she have to take her flight at 12:00pm. She got up from her bed and ran to bathroom to take a bath.

Her outfit

Same look

After some our

After 20 min

She is on her way to airport as the airport was not that much far from her mansion so it takes only 10 minutes to reach airport.

After some hours she reach south korea and directly went to her blackpink unnie's mansion as she wants to surprise them first.

Jisoo's pov

I came back from shopping and now parking my car, after parking my car i went inside then the seen i saw made me shock, i saw jennie is full covered with red paint and she is chasing rośe and lisa, i guess they did this to jennie and then the bell rings i turn around only to see my cupcake after 4 years and i was shock then i turn around to see the same shock on their faces too then.

Jisoo: rośe please linch me in my hand i think i am dreaming (i said to rośe without knowing it was my biggest mistake ever she pinched me very hard)

Jisoo: ahhhhhhhh.....why the hell you pinched me this hard?

Rośe: hehhehehehe.....sorry unnie.

Then y/n came to lisa and hug her saying

Y/n: miss u my partner in crime.
Lisa also smile and huv back her saying the same.

Then y/n goes to rośe saying
Y/n:how are you my foodie unnie?

Rośe: i am fine, how are you my cutie?

Y/n: i am also fine.

She she goes to jennie and said

Y/n: lisa unnie where is my rapper unnie, i thing she does not miss her muchkin ? That's why she is not here. (teasing)