15

Jungkook's pov

When i get off the bike, i was stunned by her driving, is she was driving or flying the bike, i can't understand.

My reaction

I am thinking if jin hyung will ever sit behind her wht will happen to him,my thoughts got interupted by y/n

Y/n: jungkook what happen? It's been 10 mins i am calling you but you are not answering me?

Me: how can you drive lik-( i was cutted by a bike's honk, we both look at the bike)

It was kai hyung's bike and when hobi hyung get off the bike he has the same reaction as me.

Hobi's reaction

The thing he first do is see the time and then he shouted at kai hyung

Jhope: yaaah you told me that you will ride the bike to mansion.(shouts)

Kai: yes and i ride the bike.

I asked to jhope hyung

Me: hyung what's the time now.

Jhope: it's 03:20pm.

Me: WHAT!!!!( i look towards y/n and kai and said) it tooks 40 minutes to reach our mansion from airport.

Y/n: yeah we know that.

Jhope: and you took only 20 minutes to reach here.

Me: leave kai hyung, jhope hyung you don't know about this creature.(pointing towards y/n and y/n glare ay him)

Jhope : what do you mean by creature?

Me: yes hyung she is a creature, hyung you know kai hyung and you came here at 03:20pm right but she took only 10 mins ans we reach here.

Jhope:WHAT!!!!! How cn you drive your bikes like this, you know it takes 40 min to reach here and you both took just mew minutes to reach here, seriously!

Y/n: well talking about time, we alway save our time.

After 20 minutes of argument a limo stop infront of us and others(bts) came out.

Jin: why are you all standing here and arguing?

Jhope: ask them.(pointing towards y/n and kai)

Jin: what happen now?

Me: they both are not driving their bikes, they are flying their bikes.

Namjoon: what do you mean by flying?

Jhope: kai and me we both reach here at 03:20 pm.

Jin: what the hell!

Jhope: let me finish first, y/n and jungkook tooks only 10 mins to reach here.

They all: WHAT!!!!!!!

Then i feel my shirt sleeves are streched by someone so i look who is it and it was y/n and she was showing her puppy eyes to me and i can't resist these eyes, i sigh and look at jhope hyung and he also look at me, i notice kai hyung was also showing his puppy eyes a d jhope hyung nod his head to me and i nod my head to y/n, and she smiled at us cutely and said thank-you silently without knowing anyone.

Jin: kai, y/n is it true that you both ride your bike in high speed.(stern)

Y/n: no oppa we just took the short cut.

Jin: then why jungkook and jhope have stunned reaction on their face?

Me: we are just stunned by their driving, right hyung?

Jhope: yeah, he is right.(forced smile but still have stunned face)

Jin: ok ok, let's go inside.

We all went inside.

Namjoon: y/n and kai you both come in the living room after freshen up yourselft, we want to talk to you something important.

Y/n and kai: ok.

Then we all went to freshen up.

Kai's pov:

Now everybody is in living room sitting on couch and jin and namjoon both are eyeing eachother may be to start talking about the topic they want to talk to us, then namjoon said

(author: kai has not accept anyone from bts so he is not call anyone hyung and he is still cold to them)

Namjoon: we have some rules that you have to follow from now on and you can resist it.

Jin: Rule no. 1, no boy's friends are allowed for you y/n and kai if you have girlfriend then breakup with her.

Namjoon: rule no. 2 never disrespect us.

Jhope: rule no. 3 tell any of us when you are going somewhere.

Jimin: rule no. 4 mind your own business, don't even try to interfere in our business.

Taehyung: rule no. 5 never raise your voice to us.

Jungkook: rule no. 6 never lie to us.

Suga: rule no. 7 never disturb me while I am sleeping.

I was burning in anger, who are they to give us rules, we are not their maids, that they are giving us order. We all fliched when y/n slammed her hand on the sofa table and said

Y/n: 1. And you are you to tell us who we should have or who not.

2. If you disrespect us then we will not shut our mouths.

3. It's depends on our moods.

4. If you don't interferes in our business then we would also mind our own business.

5. If you treat us in a good manner we will also treat you well.

6. It's okay to us.

7. Also don't dirturb my sleep, if you want to sleep peacefully.

Kai: i am really proud of you y/niee.
Y/n : ok bye oppa i am going my room.

I nod my head and then she left to her room, my graze went to them and i can see they all are shocked by her words, i chuckled silently at their reaction and said to them.

Jin: you also want to say something about our rules. (said madly)

Kai: do whatever you want to do but remember only one thing never disturb her when she is sleeping or you will see the real hell, i just want to warn you because i has aldready saw the hell  by her.( i said and left to my room)

End of kai's pov
____________________________________

Hey readers please vote my parts.