DISSAPOINTED

At morning

Y/n's pov

Now I am eating my breakfast with unnie and oppa then i said.

Me: oppa, unnie I am going to shift to my friend's house.

I can see they stop eating and look at me.

Dylan wang: are we not your family anymore?

Shen yue: is something is wrong here? (she asked sadly)

Me: oppa! Unnie! It's not like that.

Dylan Wang: if it's not like that then how is it?

Me: actually my friend and me, we both have planned for mountain climbing and she told me to stay with her as she is alone at her house her parents went to London for 2 months something.

Shen yue: if it's like that then you can go but after your friend's parents come back you also come back here.

Me: okay unnie, oppa are you agree with this?

Dylan wang: well if shen yue agree then i am also agree.

Me: thank you for agreeing!(I said side hugging him)

Dylan wang: okay okay now complete your breakfast.

Me:okay(i start eating my food)

Meanwhile with in-yeop and jungkook

Author pov

In hwang mansion(in-yeop place) in-yeop is trying to hack y/n's phone with his laptop and jungkook is sitting beside him trying to find what happens with y/n by checking her profile.

In-yeop: why is it this much hard to hack her phone?

Jungkook: A mafia king of U.S.A can not even hack a phone of a normal person.

In-yeop: oh so you are making jokes on me, so tell me have you find her bio data I mean what happens with her at abroad?

Jungkook: well I am trying to get it you find her bio data and I will hack her phone.

In-yeop: as you wish.

Y/n's pov

Now I am in my room then i got a call from sia who always keep check on my hacking system.

Me: yes, what happen?(coldly)

Sia: Queen someone is trying to hack your phone.

Me: so why are you asking me just blast that person's hacking system.

Sia: I have been trying to do but it's not working.

Me: okay I am coming there in 20 minutes.

Sia: OK queen.

I cut the call and took my luggage and went downstairs to see unnie and oppa.

Me: oppa, unnie I am going now.

Dylan Wang: okay bye take care cupcake.

Shen yue: have a safe journey sweetie.

She said and hug me I hug back her and after bidding them I directly went to my mansion and went to my hacking room to see sia trying hard to blast their hacking system.

Me: move.(I said coldly)

Sia: queen.(she greet me and move then i went to her place and sat on the chair)

As I am the world top 1st hacker I hack their system then i got to know their are 2 person's who are trying to hack my system and those two person's are non other than hwang in-yeop and Jeon jungkook, I think they both have reaveled their real indentities to each other but the only thing I want to know is that are they both are on my side or on dae's side, well at first in-yeop was trying to hack my phone and jungkook was trying to get to know about the bio data of mine in abroad but now vice-versa, so I let jungkook hack my phone but not fully he can only see my few contacts which I allowed and he will got to know my location and I also let in-yeop get my bio data of abroad but that bio data is fake.