Chapter 12 - It's natural!

Start from the beginning

When she made me unfasten her bra, before starting the shoot, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. And it was very close! It caught me off guard.
I will dream about the feeling of her soft and delicate skin under my fingers for whole nights. Maybe I'll never forget it!
Ultimately, she is like this: unpredictable and full of surprises.
I love her for this too. She always manages to surprise me, in the best way possible.
But now I have the image of her bare back imprinted in my head and there's no way to think about anything else.
I keep seeing the image in my head of her turning to me, brushing that amazing golden hair to the side and waiting for me to unhook her bra.
You know when your memories play in slow motion in your head? It's a very pleasant kind of torture.
My hands entering under her t-shirt and touching the warm and soft skin make my heart beat very fast in my chest again.
If I'm not careful now I'll get a fucking erection!

I sigh as I look at the ceiling of my room.
The bed is still unmade under me, while I am already ready to go out.
Today apparently we have a lunch with the whole crew. I had totally forgotten about it.
Anna says it's a way to get to know each other and thus be able to work in a more familiar environment. I like the idea but I wanted to spend my time differently, honestly.
I imagined we could spend the day with Jo, alone.
I and she.
In a few days the rest of the cast will arrive and we will certainly no longer have many opportunities to be alone. Not this way, at least.
I thank heaven that I have a connecting room to her, so we can carve out some time in the general chaos when we start filming.

Tonight, however, we will be alone again and I have to organize something.
But what?

Jo came out of the bathroom.
I hear her mumbling as she searches for something in her closet or suitcase, I can't see her entire room from here.
I shouldn't even peek, actually.
I go back to staring at the ceiling, letting out a sigh.
She needs some privacy, not me being a voyeur!

Jo continues to chatter to herself and I naturally smile. She will surely be looking for something, without success. She's very messy and I'm always amazed at how she manages to find something in the chaos of her room.

"Jo? Is everything ok?" I scream and wait.
She appears at the door immediately afterwards, her hair tied up in a towel and the bathrobe still on.
Drops of water slide down her chest, slowly, in an endless torture for my hormones.

I shouldn't have called her.
No, wrong move!!!

She snorts and nervously brushes a lock of hair away from her face.
She's funny and beautiful.
Above all, beautiful.

"I don't believe it!!!" She looks at me shocked, putting her hands on her hips, while I continue to giggle, lying on the bed, with my hands behind my head.
I already know what she's thinking.
"Are you ready yet?!?" I knew it!
She's almost offended that I'm already dressed and ready to go out.
I chuckle without answering. I bite my lip and continue looking at her.
"I'll come like this, in a bathrobe! I can't find anything!" She mutters throwing her hands in the air and then goes back to her room annoyed.
This is all even more fun.

"What are you looking for?" I raise my voice so she can hear me.
From the noise I hear, she's moving something heavy, I have no idea what.
Ok, I can go check now.
I get up and think about the possible scenario I will find in her room.
Clothes everywhere?
Furniture moved?
Is she standing on top of the suitcase?
"Jo, what are you doing?" I blink quickly to see if I'm hallucinating.
What is she doing in her bathrobe on top of her suitcase, with her head in the closet?

"I'm short, okay? I can't reach it!" She turns to me and snorts, her face all red. "And don't make any joke, please!"
The towel that was wrapped around her hair has fallen to the floor and now streams of water are dripping down her face.