Chapter 22 - Touch me

Josephine

"Touch me, please!" I beg as I feel Hero's fingers everywhere.
Literally everywhere, all over my body. I'm overwhelmed by the sensations and I can't understand anything anymore.
Between my legs I feel wet and I'm trying in every way to find relief.
His erection rubbing against my thighs is something that drives me crazy.
It's true, it's better to go at it gradually but at this moment I trust in his rational judgment because if it were up to me, I would have already jumped on him.
We've only been officially together for a few hours and I already want to take off all his clothes.
Instead we are here, fully dressed, kissing and rubbing like two novice teenagers.
Not that I feel much different from this description, actually.
As much as I've had boyfriends, I really have zero experience with intimacy while he definitely knows more than me.

Is it possible that this turns me on too?

The idea that he touched other girls, I don't like it at all but the idea that he could teach me something is sooooo hot!
Hero looks at me with fiery eyes. I can feel how excited he is and it must cost him a lot not to let himself go completely.
I would like to do something for him, but he said there is time and that now we have to think about me.
It doesn't seem right but I can't even think straight right now.
He swallows and remains silent for a few moments while his breathing is synchronized with mine.
“Have you ever touched yourself before?” He whispers.
It's not such a strange question, actually. I understand why he's asking.
And the answer is...
“No,” I admit in a whisper.
It never occurred to me and I didn't even feel the need. This puts me on a scale of 0 to 10 experience at -100. I have no idea what an orgasm is, I've only heard about it.
It is useless for books and films to show us these very young girls having satisfying experiences with their peers, when the reality is that often fiction does not correspond at all to what we experience. We can be aware of what sex is, but at the same time never have experienced anything firsthand.
I am a virgin in every sense of the word.
If I had been born a few days later, I would also be a virgin as far as my zodiac sign is concerned! Madness!

"Okay..." He whispers, kissing me again.
I get lost between his lips that claim mine. It's like being sucked into a parallel world of fantastic sensations.
I push myself further towards him with my pelvis to find relief, almost instinctively. I have no idea what I'm doing.
"Baby, you kill me!" He sighs, closing his eyes.
I'm definitely doing something wrong, but the feeling it gives me is beautiful. Amazing!
I push myself towards him again as if it were an involuntary reflex.
He moans into my lips and then bites them again.

"Jo, continue" he surprises me "Do what you feel like and let's come together"
I look at him in surprise, trying to mentally record his words.
"If you continue like this, you will make me come. It will be the first time for me too. I have never come like this!" He also smiles in disbelief.

I like the idea that this is somehow the first time for both of us.
I move closer as he holds me close. There is a feeling of belonging that comes from how he tightens his hands on my body.
The fabric of my shorts rises slightly as I wrap my legs tighter around his, opening them more so his erection can rub freely.
Hero grabs my face with both hands directing me towards his mouth, just at the moment his erection touches my vagina, covered by my underwear which have now literally become a lake.
He sighs heavily against my lips, closing his eyes before eating me with kisses. He goes down on my neck and starts moving his pelvis with me.
It's an almost hypnotic movement that forces me to stop thinking about anything.
I feel a feeling of well-being rising inside me that I have never felt before and the more I look at it, the better I feel.
His moans resonate inside me and merge with mine.
If anyone heard us from the outside, it would really sound like we were having sex. There is no shadow of a doubt.
The shivers it leaves as it passes over my neck send me into ecstasy. I throw my head back trying to give him as much space as possible. He immediately takes advantage of it by sucking on the soft skin and then kissing it again. He buries his head on my neck as I move more forcefully towards his erection. I feel his muffled moan on my skin and shivers spread everywhere.
We move in sync, almost as if we were dancing together. It's as if we've repeated these gestures countless times, when for me it's the first time I've ever been intimate with someone.
And I have the impression that even if I had had other similar experiences, none would have ever come close to the sensations I'm feeling now.
Hero increases the pace as he holds me tighter to his chest.
It's an amazing feeling and I'm on the edge of the precipice when his words reach my ear.
"Let yourself go, with me" he whispers. All my senses suddenly sharpen and a feeling of dizziness overwhelms me with the force of a wave during a stormy sea.