Hi! Can you help me?

Nail, I don't need your help to ask.

"Ask what?"

To cuddle.

Nail!It came so out of nowhere I couldn't help but laugh. "Well of course I'd want to cuddle. This couch actually folds out into a bed."

I paused the show and put the couch into bed mode.

"Why didn't you do this earlier," Piccolo settled onto the couch.

"Cause you were already on the couch," I answered as I grabbed a blanket, the storm bringing a chill with it.

He grumbled while I tossed the blanket on him. I then turned out the lights and walked on my hands and knees across the couch.

"How would you like to cuddle?"

I vote you sit in our lap.

"Wait, like on your legs or between your legs?"

Piccolo thought for a second then opened his legs and motioned for me to come sit between them. I turned on the show again and happily joined him under the blankets. He wrapped his arms around me, putting his hands on mine, our fingers gently intertwining.

I did a little happy wiggle, which he chuckled at. He was used to me doing a little wiggle happy dance. We watched for a while, with me occasionally sketching something in the sketchbook, and Nail occasionally chiming in. But I eventually got hungry so I had to leave his warmth behind to make something.

The storm hadn't let up at all yet and the rain pounded against the windows, lightning cracking in the sky. I made myself some hot chocolate and drank that while I prepared my lunch and snacks for later. Piccolo came into the kitchen to get himself some more water and watched the storm through the window, leaning on the counter. I came up to him and hugged him while my food cooked.

"You're not tired of hugging me," he asked as he returned the hug.

"Nope, I told you I'm clingy," I answered matter-of-factly, "Besides, you were hugging me, now I'm hugging you."

Well I like your hugs.

I never said I didn't like their hugs. I'm just not used to all the physical contact yet.

"It's okay, that's why I said you can always tell me to stop being clingy."

I don't think he has yet.

"I don't think so either."

Piccolo's face was incredibly purple as he blushed. Well obviously it's because I haven't found it annoying yet!

I laughed as I let go of him to finish cooking. He stood watching me eat as he drank his water.

Are we gonna go back to that show?

"We can change it up if you'd like. I've got action oriented shows you'd probably like."

I'd also like that.

"For sure. I got some ideas but you can choose."

Do I get a say?

"Yes? Why is that a question?"

You just said 'you' not 'you guys'.

"Oh, so you'd guys like to be talked about completely separate? I just kinda bundle you all into one since you two share a body."

I make the final decisions, regardless of Nail.

"But aren't your memories intertwined?"

Until his voice fades refer to us a group.

"Okay, I'm glad we got that cleared up. Because I wasn't really sure how to ask. Also, the version of you I know from my world doesn't have Nail in his head, it's a complete mix of personalities and memories. With Piccolo Jr. being the making most of personality of course."

I suppose that explains it somewhat. Though I feel like you should have figured it out.

I didn't really have an answer for that so I shrugged, "I'm sorry it took me this long."

Eh, it's fine. I should've brought it up the first time.

Yeah, you're all good. Not really that angry, more surprised you just didn't think of it.

I shrugged again and cleaned my dishes. Then we went back to the couch to continue cuddling and watching an action anime. I ended up having a late dinner due to the combo of snacks, and wanting to finish a plot point. Can't leave without answers.

Piccolo gave me a hug and received a kiss on the cheek from me before retreating into his room for the night. I finished my food, then fixed up the living room, making the couch a couch again. I took a shower and spent the rest of the night drawing in my room before going to bed.