Chapter 2

I woke up still in Capsule Corp. Looks like I'm actually here. I wonder if the dragon can send me back. Probably not right, it feels like that's way outside of the scope of the dragon. I might be able to ask the Namekian currently in charge of the Namekian balls. I wonder who that is? Moori? I got up and grabbed the change of clothes given to me by Bulma. It didn't fit that great but I don't really care because it wasn't uncomfortable.

I went to the kitchen to get some food and Bulma was already there. I sat by her and we started chatting.

"I know it's still early but I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping later. You don't have any clothes other than the ones you were wearing, and those just don't fit you right," Bulma glanced at my outfit as she said that. "You obviously don't have to pay for it, we have more money than the earth has water."

"Sure, I don't mind ill fitting clothes because I'm not trying to impress anyone but it'd definitely be nice. I haven't ever really been on a shopping spree either, especially not since I started transitioning," I said without really thinking. Oh great I just outed myself. I wonder how she'll react.

"Transitioning?"

"Yeah I'm a trans guy so I've been on testosterone for a few years but I never really got myself new clothes. They get really expensive."

"Oh, well I have no idea about price tags, but I have met other trans people."

"Really?"

"Yeah so don't worry about it, do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"Have you had any surgeries? I know that's rude but I can pay for any that you would need?"

"That's really kind of you, I wish more people that had a lot of money where I'm from would do that. I really just want top surgery. They really bother me."

"Well how about we got get surgery set up and after that is healed we can get you clothes. For now let's get you some comfy wear until then."

"Sounds good. I use he/they pronouns by the way."

"Oh thanks. Well let's clean up and get going, I can pull some strings and get it done quick."

We cleaned up and went to a surgeon. We went over everything and by the end of the day I was finished with surgery. Bulma had planned ahead and brought a senzu bean. She also had bought better fitting lounge clothes until we could go shopping the next day as it was late. After the senzu bean I was all healed, no scars. It looked like I was born like that.

The next day we went shopping. I wasn't really sure what I would like so we went to a bunch of stores. Bulma ended up with a ton of clothes and I got a wardrobes worth of clothes, including socks, underwear, and swim trunks. While we shopped we talked about all sorts of stuff. While we were out eating I decided what I wanted to do.

"Hey Bulma, this might be a bit much to ask, but I think I literally just want a little house in the middle of nowhere, with a little garden, y'know?" I pushed my food around as I asked this, needing something to do with my anxiety.

"That shouldn't be too much, we can even customize everything and of course it'll be a capsule so easy to take to where you want." She casually agreed. Man to have that kinda money must be nice. "Let's work on that over the next few weeks as I've got other week I want to do now that I'm back in my workshop."

We went back and I lazed around until I went to bed. Over the next few days I hung out with Gohan and the Namekians. It was a lot of fun talking about the differences between our different realities, both in the world sense and the cultural sense.

"Wait you don't have ki powers where you're from?" asked Gohan.

"Nope, even Yamcha would be an incredible outlier in terms of strength. Let alone the fact that you guys can use ki. It's just not a thing. Guns are the end all be all of strength. A bullet will kill anyone. It's honestly just like living how your mom might."

"Oh that makes sense. Do you think you could learn how to use it?"

"I honestly have no idea, the laws of nature here dictate that as a possibility since I'm a human, but I'm a massive outlier and we're assuming my body adopts the laws of nature as they are here. If you were to go to where I'm from the same question would happen. It'd just be a lot easier to check with you."

"You seem like you know a lot about dimensions."

"Seem is the operative word there, I just ask a lot of questions." I laughed. "I spent most of my free time alone and information is incredibly easy to access. I can look up just about anything on my phone because of the internet. Also everything right now is just loose, I don't really know what to call things."

"Do you wanna see if you can use ki?"

"Sure, how would I check?"

"It'll take time but I can try to teach you."

"That sounds fun, let's do it." After I said that I felt like I could feel someone looking at me, but when I looked around I couldn't see anyone. I shrugged it off and kept hanging out with Gohan. Everyone thought it was very fun that I could draw and would have me draw them or let me draw them when just doing stuff so I could practice. Bulma thought it would be a good idea to get my art in the hands of agents. She said that it'd be a good idea to have some zeni resource to rely on and she had the connections to get my art sold.