CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!

Start from the beginning

Scrunching your nose at him, you fished the white box from the paper bag while Taehyung gazed at your profile, tracing your grinning lips as your cheek was flushed.

Looking down at the tiny box, you pulled the white ribbon embedded with golden letters, DIOR which was wrapped around the box.

His heart fluttered, watching you getting excited like a kid. "I adore you with my whole heart, Princess. You were the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your smile makes my heart flutter yet I worship your whole existence."

"Give me your hand." You declared, twitching your head to him as your eyes got locked with his almost instantly. Unwittingly, stretching his right hand towards you.

The silver metal bracelet jiggled in your fingers as you elongated your hands towards him before tying it around his veiny wrist while Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off from your visage.

"How's it?" You asked as you slid your hands back before looking back at him for a reaction but he was already looking at you, "Bonny." He declared as you smiled, biting your inner cheek while smiling mildly as you shook your head left and right.

"Not me, the bracelet." You declared with a chuckle as you intertwined your fingers with his slender one and pulled his hand up in front of your visage, "Tell me, you like it?" You asked, tilting your head to take a look at his visage as he glanced at the silver sheeny bracelet before looking back at you.

"I loved it." He complimented when you felt him pulling your intertwined fingers making your eyes widened as your heart skipped a beat before he leaned in and placed his lips over yours.

Closing his eyes while you did the same and felt him tilting his head before sucking onto your lips. His other hand slided at your nape as he pulled your head closer to have a better access to your lips. Opening your mouth before taking in his lips, you tilted your head to the other side.

Hearing the thud sound, you opened your eyes in a jiffy but before you could retreat yourself you sensed him pulling you further in the kiss without caring about the surroundings. Your chests were heaving while your heart was beating in sync.

His warm breaths fanned your upper lip before you stretched your hand on to the side of his neck as your breathings got heavy with the passing seconds. You gulped down while you arched your back before you both retreated yourselves.

Leisurely opening your eyes with your bobbing chest and uneven breaths, "That was so sudden." You muttered as he gazed into your almond orbs, "Do I need a reason to kiss my woman?" He asked in his sonorous voice, making your heart skyrocketed at his reference to you as 'my woman'.

"You don't." You answered, smiling at him, biting your inner lips before licking your lower lip. A simper appeared on his lips as he looked at you with his rewarding orbs.

-

"Woah! A yacht." You exclaimed, looking at the white yacht standing at the marina before turning to Taehyung as your eyes met his, grinning to him, you wrapped your hands around his neck top toeing as he embraced your physique in his sturdy arms around your waist.

"You are the best." You said as Taehyung let out a giggle before you felt the wooden ground underneath your feet fading away in a jiffy but you care less. Taehyung lifted you up as you placed your lips on his cheeks for a few seconds, leaving a peck.

"Let's dine there." He declared as you hummed beside his head before leaning back and gazing into his orbs with your soft eyes, "Oh, how are you so perfect?" You asked as he placed you back on the wooden ground.