One, two,  three,  I completely forgot to count because it was so fast, and my sense slipped out of my mind.

I desperately ran my hand along the cold bathroom wall, hoping to find something to support me, but my search proved fruitless.

My hands slipped on the wall, creating a distinct sound.

"You're still so tight, but you're accommodating me so well now," Alex panted near my neck.

Sensations of pleasure were intensifying, and surprisingly, I felt no pain. His grip was firm; one hand pressed against my shoulder, steadying me against the wall, while the other held my waist, keeping me in position.

The bathroom resounded with the rhythmic noise of our bodies colliding. My orgasms started building up as Alex thrust into me relentlessly, and I let out a loud scream as I released.
Alex's breaths grew shorter with each thrust.
"It feels amazing," he whispered, burying his face in my neck and lightly biting my skin as he released.
I let out a mixture of screams, a blend of both pain and pleasure.

Everything felt so much better than before. I had never imagined that sex could be this pleasurable.

"I'm going to fuck your beautiful ass like this every single day, always remember that babe," Alex stated firmly as he exerted all his weight on my back, pinning me against the wall.
His words ignited a tempest of sensations within me, a whirlwind of emotions and desires. We stood pressed against each other for a while, the storm in our bodies gradually subsiding, allowing our breaths to regain a semblance of calm.
He turned off the shower, and then Alex gently turned my face towards him. I was too weakened to utter a word.

My legs felt like jelly. Our dick brushed against each other, and I could feel his dick becoming aroused again.
"FUCK..... babe. It seems our little man wants more," he whisperedbefore passionately pressing his lips against mine.

My back arched in response to his touch, and I ran my hands through his hair as we immersed ourselves in another round of passionate kissing.
Feeling his aroused dick, mine also responded in excitement. I could sense Alex's smile in the midst of our passionate kiss.

"Hold on to your desires," he whispered between kisses, and I followed his guidance.

He then reached down and held both our dicks, gently rubbing the tip of his with mine.

"Holy moly," I almost jumped with the intensity of the sensation, but his firm hand held my waist securely. He took my hand and guided it to where it needed to be, my dick.

"Keep your hand steady," he whispered, his breath slightly strained as he rested his forehead against mine.

I closed my eyes and gently bit down on my lower lip.
Alex moved his dick slowly against mine, our essences blending together. I had never imagined something like this could happen. As Alex's dick moved in tandem with mine, the overwhelming sensation threatened to consume every fiber of my being.
"Do you know why I choose not to use condoms when we fuck?"
he inquired, and I could only shake my head in response, for words were beyond my reach at that moment.

"Because of this overwhelming sensation," he explained while continuing our intimate act, "I desire to feel every part of your being. I yearn to claim your body as my own."

My hand gradually lost its strength, mirroring the fatigue spreading through my body. Alex, too, seemed spent and eventually rested on my chest.

"Keep this firmly in your mind. There will always be no barrier between us, no condoms involved. So, don't even consider straying with anyone else. If I even catch a whiff of suspicion, I won't hesitate to take action against anyone. You are mine, and no one has the right to even look at what belongs to me, let alone touch it," he declared, gripping my face. I opened my eyes and gazed at him. He exuded dominance.

My heart sank as I locked eyes with his dark and cold gaze. I had never seen this darker side of Alex before.

Fear, a distant feeling for years, now gripped my heart. Alex appeared deadly serious.

"Alex," I attempted to speak, but he placed his fingers on my lips. He anticipated what I was about to say.

"No, you can't say anything now. Don't forget, you initiated this first, and now I'm fully committed to this path. You can't back out. I won't allow it," his voice reflected panic, and I instantly regretted my words from this morning.

I should have ended this unacceptable relationship earlier today, but instead, I presented him with an offer. As he rightly pointed out, it was indeed me who initiated this dangerous game, and now the consequences were becoming increasingly unbearable.

I was certain about one thing—this relationship was going to be the catalyst that would push me to contemplate ending my own life.