Betrayed Batman

Me: so in this one this is "Betrayed Batman" for this one Izuku was framed due to jealousy from a certain person due to him saying his twin sister.

Izuku: let me guess it's it's the barking dogs or the icy-hot twins.

Me: no in this one you was actually dating Tanya Iida and Tenya didn't like the fact that someone who is as low as Izuku was dating someone high as his twin sister.

Tenya: Takahashi I'm sorry for this version of me would do to you.

Izuku: it's alright and you can call me Izuku we talked about it before.

Tenya: sorry about that I'm still getting use to it.

Me: alright let's get into it.

Betrayed Batman.............

Batman POV

It's been 8 months since I've been betrayed by my so called classmates and lover. I was lucky enough to escape clinging on to life. Right now I have been completely healed from all the wounds that was inflicted on me and now I feel as if I'm a new man now.

Out of POV

Batman is on top of the tower as the bat signal was shown in the air as Batman listened to what the other side of the radio was saying.

Radio: 2 face and his thugs are doing a Money Heist at saint bravo we need all forces there until Batman shows up.

Batman: very well (I've been waiting for 2 face to make a move and it looks like he is trying to become one of the richest villains)

Soon after hearing that Batman flew to the location and  just as he made it the location of where 2 face and and his gang trying to steal all the money as they had a run in with the police. So far 2 face and the rest of the gang find it quite easy to take care of the police until the Dark Knight showed up.

 So far 2 face and the rest of the gang find it quite easy to take care of the police until the Dark Knight showed up

2 face: ahh~ just the person I am expecting to see here to rain on our parade of being rich??

Batman:.........

2 face: so the silent type today huh well

Soon after 2 face was met with with his ass getting whooped as 2 face wanted his men to take care of him as he had to retreat back to see that all of his men were already taken out. He wondered what has happened to Batman as he thought that Batman gave up but he was soon met with a taken down that put him out of commission for the time being as he brought him out as he was unconscious as he put him in the Batmobile. Soon after he did that the police and everyone cheered him for taking out 2 face as girls were screaming in glee as he nodded and soon got into the Batmobile and drove to NYCPD.

As he made it he went to the back of the Batmobile to get 2 face and brought him out of it taking him in as he sees Jim Gordon there with a smile knowing that Batman never fails to help out with Justice.

Jim: thank you Batman I am humbly grateful for your help we'll never know what we will do without you.

Batman: no problem Jim I'm only doing what's right even if it means to help out this city.

Jim: I believe that once again thanks for the assist on 2 face and his goons.

As Batman nods and went back into the Batmobile as he went on back to his mansion. As he made it Alfred opened the door as Batman came through as he took off his mask and soon went to his room and took off his shirt.

 As he made it Alfred opened the door as Batman came through as he took off his mask and soon went to his room and took off his shirt

Izuku: *sighs* another day another night

He soon look up to see his new lover there. With his new lover she was the only one who didn't betray him as she stayed by his side as they became a couple almost instantly.

 With his new lover she was the only one who didn't betray him as she stayed by his side as they became a couple almost instantly

Momo: well you're right about that honey.

Izuku: (damnit we'll fighting crime isn't the only thing I'll be doing this tonight)

End of Dekuverse

Me: what do you think and tormentors don't say jack shit because I do not care what you say.

Tenya: I still feel bad for framing Izuku i brought shame in that universe due to ignorance.

Izuku: it's alright in that universei rather it be you then them assholes.

Momo: honey even though our sweet bean is asleep please don't cuss around her we want her as innocent as possible.

Izuku: your right wait a minute did she-

Me: no don't worry she went to sleep after Batman was talking to Jim so yeah don't worry about it.

Izuku:oh that's good to hear.

Me: anything else???

As the tormentors raised there hand as I ignore them as I spoke up again.

Me: very well then moving on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Liu Kang (dark and light)