Prolong

Momo Yaoyorozu Takahashi the wife of Izuku Takahashi former Midoriya. Now you're wondering why he's a former Midoriya well it's because at the age of 15 his family didn't like the fact that he got better powers then his sister Izumi and her gang. At first everything was all good until he saw both his father and brother fucking his now ex girlfriends Katsumi and Shoka. Of course both Inko and Izumi knew about it as they kept it quiet as they wanted him to suffer.

Soon after that Izuku has lost his shit as he decided to use his powers which made everyone wide eyed that he has power as he started kicking everyone asses all around as they were scared and told him to leave. Of course Izuku didn't mind at all as he left. After Izuku left he changed his whole life as he goes by the name of Izuku Takahashi and soon mastered his powers that he had. Soon after at the age of 18 he met the Yaoyorozu's after he saved Momo herself from Shoto as he tried to rape her after being told no.

Of course Izuku threaten him to back off as Shoto refused to and soon before Shoto commence to doing what he was about to do he got his ass kicked by Izuku making him whimper in pain as went on home crying as he looked back as he saw both Izuku and Momo as he saw Momo behind him scared for her life as Izuku still standing there with a vicious look on his eyes as he left. 3 years after that happened both Izuku and Momo has been dating a few months after the incident happened as Momo trusted Izuku to begin with as she needed time to recover as her parents propose a marriage between the 2 and they both accepted.

After they became engaged to each other they got married at the age of 22 as they are now in Ua. After Momo got into Ua along with Izuku his family (-tormentors) saw him as they as they wanted to know what happened to him since the last family reunion as Izuku showed them a video of everything that has happened as they were all sick to their stomach after seeing that his former family lied saying that he was being a brat knowing that they were the ones.

After the video was shown they beaten down his former family as they were confused along with the twins as they told them that they were the ones who drove him out of the house as they tried explaining that it was nothing that it was suppose to be a family thing as the parents of both the twins told that they had no excuse as to why they didn't and that they cross the line. Soon after everyone who was around them heard everything as Izuku former tormentors wide eyed as they realized that their past was exposed as everyone started talking down on them as a certain dog couldn't take it along with a certain icy-hot as well as both of the twins was about to attack them proving their points as Izuku protected them by attacking the 2 pairs of twins.

After the twins were attacked they tried using the sociopathic way to tell Nezu about what he did as Nezu or anyone wasn't fooled except for Inko and Hisashi as they tried helping him out as Nezu proved a point that they saw with the 2 pairs of twins had done and the next thing they said was that they didn't care for anyone at all only their status as everyone just gave them a cold glare. Izuku did wanted to reveal himself who he was but Nezu raised his paw telling him not to as Izuku didn't do it.

After all the debacle happened Izuku tormentors were on very thin ice. Soon as they heard that they were in very thin ice they soon retorted to getting Izuku forgiveness as both Shoka and Katsumi tried getting back together with Izuku as his wife did not like the idea of what they said as she soon lost her shit and almost tried attacking them as she got brought back by Izuku as she was yelling and cursing at the 2 for their own stupidity as she soon started calming down as Izuku perfectly hummed in her ear as she is seen with tears going down her face as Izuku told her that it was ok and that he was only hers as Katsumi spoke up saying that Izuku didn't need a weak women like her which made Momo lose it and right before she did something Izuku picked up a desk and chucked it at Katsumi as she tried to dodge it but failed miserably due to Shoka being there like a dumbass as both got hit by the desk entirely.

That's the end of this Prolong