Extra Chapter + (a/n)

-

(the talk with isha, Elijah's POV)

i tapped my feet against the ground while checking the clock repeatedly as isha had came back from NYC. she was freshening up at her house then she was going to come to mine and tell me all about y/n.

i was sitting down but i didn't feel relaxed. no matter what i did i felt anxious. i had no clue what type of information isha was going to bring.

she was on ethan's side. when y/n left and i hit rock bottom, i remember sub, ethan and isha. they all visited me to check in on me.

isha explained how y/n didn't want a relationship from the start. i had broken the promise of not falling in love and i was only hurting myself for doing that. she didn't want history to repeat itself either so isha helped me stay far far away from y/n.

the bell rang and it was isha. i opened up and invited her in. the topic of y/n was dominating my mind i couldn't even make small talk.

"what is y/n doing? did she say anything about me? is she happy in new york? what about her new job?" i bombarded isha with questions.

she sighed and put her hand on my shoulder softly, "go get her back." she said.

"what-" i was beyond confused.

"is she not happy there?" i asked.

isha replied, "she is happy but she could be happier go make that happen!"

"but i thought- you didn't want us together! staying away from each other is what's best for the both us! we want different things in life! you said-" i confronted her.

isha took a moment before replying, "you two need each other. forget what i said before. i went her apartment and elijah, you two are better off with each other. she needs someone like you and vice versa. "

i was speechless since isha out of everyone was saying this she really meant it.

"really?" i was still doubtful.

"yes! you idiot! go for it! tell her how you really feel. don't be a wimp, you'll regret it. " she explained with a sweet smile on her face.

she even brought my phone to me but i didn't't take it.

i instead got up, "i am going to NYC. tell sub i said hi and goodbye!"

i grabbed my jacket and took off.

then the rest ishistory....

-

(a/n) : congratulations! you have made it to the end of the book. thanks for sticking around, i appreciate the views and votes! i had a lot of fun writing this book.

i may write more in the future cuz there's a lack of NEW sketchxreader books nowadays.

anyways, enjoy reading xx

and feel free to dm me or comment anything!!