Love Distraction

(a/n): don't forget to vote if u like this book so far, it helps me out and keeps me updated to write more!!

anyway enjoy reading x

-

you felt a crash as you walked into him and came to a halt. honestly, that was that. you were forced to brush past him as abruptly as you bumped into him because of isha's force on your arm and who could blame that girl? she was just hungry for some pizza rolls. elijah was left hypnotized. there you were in front of him a moment ago and now it seemed like you were gone with the hasty wind. his eyes followed the path you took to disappear into the crowd. he couldn't pin point your location. there were too many people in his apartment. some of them he didn't know and he had no interest to know them. only you were on his mind.

"whatsup bro!" elijah felt ethan putting his arm around his shoulder and he sounded slightly drunk.

elijah was still looking in the direction of your path . he didn't even know your name yet but you were doing things to him, "i think love at first sight is real-" elijah mumbled.

"what do you mean man!?" ethan took a swig of his drink.

"i just saw this pretty lady- it was like a movie! we bumped into each other and i think i am in love ethan." elijah explained.

ethan dramatically spat out his drink and followed it up with a scoff, "dude! you can't fall in love with every pretty lady you see! remember what happened the last time you loved someone?"

"but i can't just give up on love! everyone has to love someone!" elijah sighed.

"you yourself said that you wanna focus on youtube and that you don't even believe in the concept of love anymore! what happened to that dude!?" ethan replied.

"no but this is different, if you saw the pretty lady you'd know!" the twin in love leaned against the table behind him and got lost in thought as he was reliving the moment where he bumped into you, in his head.

ethan rolled his eyes and chugged down more alcohol in response. he thought his brother was too much in a vulnerable state to fall in love again but when it comes to love, you cant control when it happens and when it doesn't.

"ethan when i looked at her, i felt mesmerized ok. she isn't just pretty on the outside. she looks like she's really sweet and- and she must have this soft and angelic voice. she also looks like she gives the bestest of hugs!" elijah added on.

"nah dude she seems awful like wreck your life awful!" ethan replied in a cynical manner. it wasn't about the girl, he just didn't trust his distracted and depressed brother's feelings.

a voice from behind the boys was heard saying, "who's awful?" in response.

they both turned around and they were met with a stranger lady. well she was a stranger for ethan but for elijah, she was his love distraction. the pretty lady, you were back......

elijah felt an initial stage of shock and excitement both in his system, "um- you! my twin brother was talking about you!" elijah pointed at ethan and totally snitched on him.

you stepped closer to ethan and noticed the empty beer bottle in his hand, "you don''t even know me in fact, it looks like you've known that bottle of beer longer than you have known anyone!" you threw a soft punch to his gut.

he let out a muffled, "ow!" and stepped back. elijah laughed at his own twin.

"but it's pretty cool that you guys are twins." you folded your arms and went back to normal as if nothing had happened.