No Better Gift Than This.

Start from the beginning

“I will.” Isha stood up with the documents in her arms.

.....

Her phone rang, and she received a message from Abhay.

Since Abhay had met Shivam, he naturally needed to tell Isha the truth so that she could be mentally prepared.

He guessed that Shivam would come looking for Isha soon.

Isha heard the notification tone from her Whatsapp, but she was holding a bunch of things in her hands.

She planned to check her Whatsapp after getting in the car.

After getting justice for Lovely, Isha happily walked toward her car.

As soon as she got to her car, a tall figure appeared in front of her. He reached out and pulled Isha into his arms.

Isha had already sensed that it was Shivam. His aura stood out from others. It was strong and sharp—the feeling that Isha was most familiar with. She did not need to look to know that it was Shivam.

Isha was surprised when he held her so tightly. Why was he here?

Besides, she could clearly feel an inexplicable aura coming from him. It felt stifling and complicated.

“Shivam?” Isha was being held so tightly that she could not breathe. “What are you doing?”

Shivam rested his chin on her head. He felt all kinds of emotions surging in him with her in his arms, but he did not know where to start.

Isha was carrying some things in her arms. Actually, she was not that close to his body because of the documents that were in between them.

She could still hear the thumping of a heart, though. She just did not know if it was his or hers.

“Shivam, what’s going on? Are things not going well at work? Or are you not feeling well?” Isha asked softly, her voice sounding gentle.

Shivam let go of her. Isha had just raised her head when she met his lowered eyes. Isha’s eyes were clear, while Shivam’s were full of surging waves.

“Isha, do you want to explain to me about Abhay?” Shivam asked.

Isha was surprised. Her starry eyes widened slightly as a trace of disbelief flashed through them. Of course, she had never wanted to deliberately hide this from Shivam. It was only because Abhay did not want to acknowledge him for the time being that she tried her best to respect him and give him more time to digest the fact.

Shivam knew the truth now, but how did he find out?

Isha did not know where to look. “Shivam, how did you find out?”

“Abhay came looking for me. You shouldn’t blame him, though. He just told me his name and I guessed it from there,” Shivam said with hidden joy in his voice.

It could be said that Abhay’s appearance explained a lot of things.

The knots in his heart that had been there for the past five years were undone one by one. His feelings for her had also become more certain. It was not because she had given birth to a son for him but because she had been willing to give birth to a son for him.

Even if it did not mean that she had feelings for him, it at least meant that she did not dislike him.

There was no better gift than this.

There was no better bond that could link the two of them together.

Isha touched her forehead. Abhay! She should have known that he would definitely take action with how smart he was.

Yes, she had just received a message on Whatsapp. She hurriedly shoved the documents into Shivam’s hand and took out her phone to have a look. As expected, it was a message from Abhay. He explained that he had gone to look for Shivam.

It was just that Isha did not have the time to look at it just now.

Isha raised her head and said, “I’m sorry. Actually, when I came back this time...”

Lowering his head, Shivam kissed her on the lips.

Isha was stunned. The words that she wanted to say became a jumbled mess. She could not organize her words properly, so she failed to speak.

The man’s breath smelled so good that it made her lose her resistance. She could clearly hear the sound of a pair of heartbeats. One was his, and the other was hers.

...

Shivam said, “Don’t talk. Just kiss me.”

●●●●