|| Pancha- Their Fortune, and Her Longing ||

Kampilya

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kampilya

Krishnaa's anklets chimed and echoed into the empty, noiseless weapon room of the armoury, and as she moved inside the chamber, her lotus eyes looking for someone, she felt a pair of palms on her shoulder, causing her to instantly break into a smile.

"Bhrata," Krishnaa turned to face her elder brother, Uttamaujas, who was standing right behind her, who had a small smile playing on his lips.

"Tell me, Agraja.." Krishnaa flitted her eyebrows as her brother stared at her lovingly, the brotherly emotion in his eyes barely concealed, as she pulled him to sit with her by the door, on a small couch that was placed over there.

"This all feels unbelievable, Bhagini. Almost like a piece of life from my imagination, from a lucid dream." The elder brother of Krishnaa sighed audibly as he glanced at her softly.

"What feels like that, Bhrata?" Krishnaa smirked slightly as mischief shone in her eyes, and that caught Uttamaujas off guard who hadn't been expecting mischief from Krishnaa at that moment.

"Bhagini!" He rolled his eyes in mock exasperation as his cheeks turned slightly scarlet. Krishnaa had been teasing him about the 'lady of his dreams' from a few days now, and he very well knew that Krishnaa had quipped about the very same.

"Your life changed the direction of our lives, Krishnaa. From your very birth, everything seemed to indicate about the prosperity that was going to step into Panchala with your arrival. The stars aligned themselves such, and it felt like spring itself took the time to arrive early at your birth. With your birth, along with Dhrishtadyumna's, the long, Cold War between Pita and Acharya Drona had come to an end. The rift between Kuru and Panchala too came an end, all due to your association with Arjuna. Dhrishta had been closer to Pandava Vrikodara since the beginning, be me and Yudhamanyu found ourselves more in the company of Arjuna. And I have to mention it bhagini, that none but Arjuna could be a suitable groom for you. You have begun your journey with him with a common ambition to solve an issue that was infested in the history of the Panchala-Kuru relationship from a few decades, and you have successfully solved it together. You began with such an important, such a poignant issue to solve. And that is more than enough assurance that you both, together, can solve any adversity in your life. Then, you both grew as friends, Krishnaa, and friendship is one of the most valued relations one can have in their lives. And because of that, you know Arjuna in various perspectives, and that will keep you closer to him in all conditions. You deserve Arjuna, bhagini, and he deserves you. You define each other's abilities, choices and greatness, and that fills me with so many emotions. My baby sister turned the phase of our lives, and now she is ready to start a new phase of her life too. This all feels so overwhelming to me as a brother!"

Uttamaujas's words shook Krishnaa as her heart fluttered in gratitude. She got a family that any girl would wish for, and the love of her eleven brothers, was something that she cherished always, and would continue to do so for ever.

"Bhrata, but all of these things I could do, were because of the support I have from my family. My very existence is intwined with this land and it's people. Panchali is nothing without her Panchala, her homeland, and her essence is made from Panchala's King, our Pita. And the position of her brothers is something so irreplaceable. People might not understand, but what she has from her brothers, is something that no one had ever before!"

Uttamaujas nodded his head as he patted Krishnaa's, but their attention was diverted the next minute when multiple sounds resounded in the other side of the armoury.

Panchali and her brother noticed that the sound was coming towards them, and they looked at each other simultaneously as they broke into smiles, knowing where the noise was from.

"Dhrishta, Bhrata, why are you fighting like kids?"

"Excuse me, Krishnaa, I'm older to you!" Dhrishtadyumna shot a mock glare at her as he and Satyajit entered the room, the latter catching the former's ears.

"Oh I didn't know that, Dhrishta! You were born only a few minutes before me, okay! We are twins." Krishnaa rolled her eyes as she bit her tongue, and joined Satyajit in catching Dhrishtadyumna's ears. But what she didn't expect was Satyajit to catch her ears instead, glaring at the twins.

"You both!" Satyajit grumbled, smacking the twins' heads as he sighed when he caught the twins widen their eyes looking at each other.

"Dhrishta- you can't do one thing properly? All you had to do was take permission from Pita, and then we were supposed to depart. Now you here, got us both caught by Bhrata." Krishnaa chortled sarcastically as her brother rolled his eyes at her again, the never ending mischief of Dhrishtadyumna bringing her into trouble.

"Well, Krishnaa. Depart where?" Satyajit shot again as Uttamaujas joined them, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"What is even going on Bhrata? Give me some clarity, somebody." The confused Uttamaujas questioned as Satyajit pointed towards Dhrishta and Draupadi, who both had sheepish expressions on their faces.

"This Maharani, wants to search for Arjuna! And I have just been helping her. I did nothing!" He pulled off an innocent face as Krishnaa blazed at him from the corners of her eyes.

"And you thought that you can do it without me knowing? And that too taking my chariot on this little adventure of yours?" Satyajit shook his head, the fondness overpowering his anger as he noticed the seriousness in Draupadi's eyes.

"Bhrata, I really want to see him. He had been living in the forests since the past year, and I am worried about his well-being. I know, he is more than capable to lead a life in the forests, for he had lived fourteen years of his life initially in Shatashringa, but my heart doesn't agree to settle. I want to see him once, before I fall into all the things related to my Svayamvara, and I want to see him once more before I become a bride. I don't know if there will be an opportunity to converse with him, but my eyes are longing for looking at him. I want to see him, Bhrata, and I indeed need your aid for it."

The earnestness in her words and the purity of her love was enough for Satyajit to understand her reasons, and he nodded his head as he put his palm on her shoulder protectively.

"But no mischief, you both? Alright?"

The twins giggled as they nodded their heads innocently at their brother, and were pulled into a hug by Satyajit, who ruffled their heads as the twins hugged him back, their hearts coming to an ease immediately.

|| PāṇcālīHr̥distha- Thunder Ablaze ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें