|| Introduction ||

KrishnaaArjuna.

Krishnaa and Arjuna, a couple who made their way into hearts of millions of people, are not really explored in the right way.

Shows, various pieces of published works, and even online writings on them, showcase them as something that they weren't, and it is an understatement to say that they dilute the truth of their love, of their relationship, of their togetherness, and their true essence.

Despite being one of the most popular figures in the Itihaasa of the Mahabharata, they are not really understood, as a couple and as individuals too. Their position in each others' lives is mostly overlooked, or unnecessary elements are added to their tale which, unfortunately maligns their divine tale instead of bringing light on to them, which is disappointing to say the least.

I do not call myself a pro, and writing KrishnaaArjuna is new to me as well, for I've not written a complete full book on them yet. But this is solely my attempt to write what I understood of them from the little I have read from the most trustable sources out their, the BORI CE and the KMG versions of the Mahabharata.

A lot of the scenes, chapters and also subplots are products of my imagination, but I wish to stick to the authentic version of their story, hence whatever I write from my creativity will be in line with the script in Mahabharata itself.

This book is titled PanchaliHridistha, referring to Arjuna, who resides in the heart of Panchali. The subtitle is "Thunder Ablaze", which refers to Arjuna who's the Thunder, while Krishnaa is the flame, and he receives his essence from her, and she is also his heart's beloved, and hence the subtitle.

Presenting to you, PanchaliHridistha, an ode to Arjuna and ArjunaPatni Krishnaa, to one of the most poignant characters of the epic.

Title courtesy- @@Shakrani ♥️