|| Dedication ||

| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya |

| Om Namo Bhagavate Vaasudevaya |

| Hiranyagarbhaya Namaha |

My salutations to the remover of obstacles, the lord of Ganas, the son of UmaVishveshvara, to Vighnadhipati Ganesha.

To Valli DevasenaPati Subrahmanya Karthikeya, this is dedicated to, the chief of the DevaGanas.

To Hiranyagarbha Brahma and Vaani Sarasvati this is dedicated to, the cause of this book and the cause of the flow of its words.

To Narayana Hari and Harini Lakshmi this is dedicated to along with her manifestations of Sri, Bhu and Neela, for they consist of the universes, Universes themselves.

To Shankara Hara and Shivani Uma, the everything in this universe, and their various forms and incarnations.

This is dedicated to Krishna, and Ashtabharya and their other forms in Dvapara, who are the very reason of everything and anything propitious.

This is also dedicated to Indraani Sachi and Indra Vasava, and their forms whose very incarnations are the protagonists of this book.

To Devi Kunti and Maharaja Pandu, to Ajatashatru Yudhisthira, to Vrikodara Bhima, to PanduKumaara Nakula and Madreya Sahadeva, this is dedicated to, they who were Arjuna's Parents and brothers, without presence itself made Arjuna's entity as it is, their bond forever strengthened by Panchaali Krishnaa, their binding force.

To Arjuna this is dedicated to, for their very will is the flow of this book's words, his very essence the strength of this attempt to write them, and more importantly the cause of love that arises in me, the primary reason this series's advent.

To Krishnaa this is dedicated to, for her ever inspiring tale of courage, love, fortitude and magnanimity, to the Queen of Arjuna's heart, and to the Queen of the land of Bharata, to her, who causes the flow of emotions and energy.

To Aarjuni Kaarshneya Shrutakarma this is dedicated to, the heir of his valour and her strength, the one who was named after the great deeds performed by Arjuna, the one who outshines the resplendence of the moon itself.

|| Namah Krishnaayai cha Namah KrishnaaPrananathaya ||