Attempts

"I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave. My heart won't move it's incomplete. Wish there was a way that I can make you understand. But how do you expect me to live alone with just me. Cause my world revolves around you. It's so hard for me to breathe. Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air. Can't live, can't breathe with no air. It's no air, no air."~ No air- Jordan Sparks ft. Chris Brown.

*Zayn's POV* 

After what happened with Silvia, I realized that I wasn't really in love with her. To be honest, I was just using her to get over a person I really liked, Lexie. I might seem like a player here, but I just couldn't tell Lexie how i felt. Management didn't allow us to date normal girls. So I had to get over Lexie somehow. That's why I dated Silvia. But after what happened, and after Lexie fixed everything, I realized that I couldn't get over her. I liked her since the day we met, but for some reason we ended up best friends. Maybe it's me and my coward self to blame. I knew I should've told her. But I freaked out.

*Taylor's POV* 

"Hazza, I need to tell you something." I said. 

"Yeah okay, talk." He answered munching on a bag of chips. 

"Ummm...I like Niall" I confessed. 

"I knew it! I knew it!" He screamed. 

"Yeah right." I said sarcastically. So telling Harry wasn't a solution since he always turned things into a joke. 

Lexie and Harry were the only two people who knew about my crush on Niall. His charm was so breath taking, his cute Irish accent and his dreamy blue eyes. Everything about him made me go crazy!! When I try to capture his attention, he couldn't be less interested. One day a plan came out of the blue to me. I decided to flirt with Harry to make Niall jealous. 

We where at Lexie's place, when I made my move. 

I sat next to Harry. I started playing with his curls and started whispering stuff to him. 

"Harry play along with me" I whispered. "Now look at Niall, is he looking at us?"  

Harry turned his head slowly and looked at Niall. "Yes " Harry whispered back. 

"Good now run your hands on my legs" I whispered back.  

A smirk built up Harry's face. "As you like babe" He replied.  

Harry slowly ran his hand on my legs then he slowly repositioned himself, so now he was facing me. 

"Pretend that i'm kissing your neck" He told me.  

"Okay" i said. 

I was in the right position so i could look directly at Niall. 

Harry was pretending to kiss my neck although actually he wasn't. 

I looked at Niall and saw the look on his face. He gripped the pillow he held in his hands so tightly. His eyes travelled to me and Harry occasionally. I felt satisfied by the thing I've done. Harry was enjoying it a lot. After a couple of seconds, Niall threw the pillow aside and got out of the room with an excuse of going to the restroom. When he got out of the room, i pushed Harry off me. His smirk got me punching his arm playfully. 

"Enjoyed it much?" I asked. 

"Indeed babe" he replied. 

The other guys didn't notice what was going on. Louis was with Eleanor on a couch. Liam was texting on his phone talking to Danielle. Zayn and Lexie were in the kitchen. 

After that day, Niall started to back off. And that's the moment I knew that instead of making things work in my favor, i sabotaged it all!

*Niall's POV*