Prince Charming Is My BFF

"This night is sparkling don't you let it go, I'm wonder struck blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you."Enchanted- Taylor Swift

"Hey Scarlet, we're going to a club to celebrate Lucy's promotion, wanna come with?” My friend Andrew told me.

Snapping my head away from all the paper work piled on the desk right in front of me, I gave him a fast smile."Thank you Andy, but I'll think I'll pass"

"Oh c'mon It will be fun. You're still 19, enjoy your life."

"I'll kill you if you don't go. My promotion is really something and I want my friends with me to celebrate it. All of them." Lucy said.

I looked at her with uncertainty on my face, but the puppy dog face she was capable of pulling made me change my mind.

"Fine." I gave up "I'll think about it, but I'll have to check on Dad."

"Take your time and call me when you decide." Andrew told me as he walked away from me.

"Will do." I said diving back into my work.

Reaching home that afternoon, I asked Maria "Go have fun, darling. I'll be here taking care of your father." She said.

Running back to my room, I yelled "I Love You" to Maria, and heard her sweet laugh.

I got ready and called Andrew, he came and picked me up.

Though I wasn't in the mood for compliments, my friend kept on praising me. "Thank you" was my only answer. It was enough that I was going against my will. I didn't wanna go actually, but Lucy's constant pleas obliged me.

We reached a night club in the heart of London, it was packed. I loosened up a bit and gave up to the music. We were dancing and having fun. This was actually the first time in years had that much fun.

After a couple of hours of dancing and drinking (my friends, not me, I was sober), people started screaming and running towards the entrance. Not knowing what was going on, I asked the bar tender "Sorry, do you know what's going on?"

"Oh, it's nothing, One Direction came." he said in boredom like it wasn't the first time."

One Direction?! Those 5 boys that people go crazy about? Okay, whatever. I turned around in my seat, they walked by, heads up like all the people were peasants. I won't lie, they were kinda hot, but whoa, slow down, you're not that special.

After a little while, everything went back to normal; people, including my friends, were dancing again and getting drunk. I was currently sitting at our table all by myself when a waiter approached me with a glass of Martini. "From the gentleman over there." he said, pointing at the boy with the curly hair from One Direction.

"Thank you" I said politely. I raised the glass and nodded at Harry, I believe that's his name.

I didn't drink though. I just placed the glass on the table. Harry was too wasted that he never noticed.

After about an hour, I needed fresh air and noticed a small balcony of the club.

I passed through the crowds of the dancing people, and told Andy where I was going.

Everyone was dancing and getting drunk, so the balcony was empty. I stood there looking at the sky, it was dark and kinda quiet out there.

"Beautiful night, huh?" a boy's voice said awakening me from my thoughts. I guess I gasped from fear, I wasn't expecting someone to come.