Introduction (by Joelle Oneissi)

It starts when you first meet. You talk for hours and get to know each other. You can talk forever cause there's so much to talk about. You joke around; you laugh together. You have countless priceless moments together. Then, slowly, you begin to feel light-headed every time he comes over to say hi. He leaves you with a beaming smile on your face after every conversation. You can't keep him off your mind. Everything reminds you of him whether it's a book, a song or a famous band. The friendship you hold in your heart turn into so much more. It turns into a crush. You are catching feelings. No problem, right? Your heart beats faster at the mention of his name, and you gush about how cute he is to your friends. You think about him and how amazing he is all the time. How he walks, smiles, talks. How the butterflies in your stomach flutter every time your eyes meet. How he can make you laugh with even the slightest gesture. How he will forever be the boy who showed you that not all men are heartless jerks. That crush you had is gone. It's now love. You've tried denying it, but there's no use. You have an unnatural glow because of him. Nothing can break your spirit because you know that you're going to see him today. However, one day that changes. Life decides to play a cruel joke on you. It takes him away. You no longer get to see the reason behind your smile. He's gone. You know you'll never find someone nearly as perfect as he is. If you ever have feelings for other guys they'll be compared to him, and they won't stand a chance. The butterflies in your stomach have been put to sleep, and they can only be awakened by his heavenly voice. The smile on your face will never be as genuine. Then one day, them butterflies start fluttering like crazy, and you can't keep the smile off your face. The joke is over. He has found his way back into your life. And that's when you realize how absolutely lucky you are...