Off to school!

The next morning, everyone was nice and cozy in bed. They didn't have any covers, it was custom to just lay on a bed and sleep. It sounds uncomfortable, but you should try to be open minded to the cultures of people of lower spatial dimensions than you.

The first person to wake up was Coheeh because he was the main character. Dorellon was sleeping to the left of him, and Coheeh's kids to the right. Coheeh opted to sleep between Dorellon and his kids because Dorellon was a bit weird, if you couln't tell. Coheeh didn't want his kids to die in their sleep. Oh, what do you mean he would have woken up during the killing? He's a heavy sleeper!

"Kids, wake up! It's time for a nice day at your new school! Y'now... if we find it.", Coheeh shouted and then whispered. "Ugh, I'm gonna' have to go to a stupid crowded school in a stupid crowded city!", answered Coquo in a defeated tone whilst still lying down on her glorified mattress of a bed. Suddenly, Dorellon chimed in "You heard him, git' up!"

The kids got up, their father and their... landlord, I guess... did the splits, lowering their bodies so the 3 kids could get over them.  Coheeh and Dorellon soon followed behind them.

Coheeh didn't know how the children would get to school, so he decided to ask Dorellon. "Hey man (He can say "man", men exist in this world, don't come at me!), you got any school's around here? my kids need an education." He whispered. Dorellon gave a simple answer, "Just tell them to take a left until they reach an entrance that says "large highschool".

Coheeh listened.