Playing hard to get

Start from the beginning

"Then be ready to see your death." He said and cut my neck.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh……." I screamed loudly while shaking my head.

"What happened Si Jun?" My mom said, opening the door. I gulped nervously and touched my neck. I blinked twice and shook my head.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Then why did you scream?" She asked. I fake laughed.

"Actually I saw a rat over my blanket." I said. She gasped.

"You are always like this." She said and went outside of the room. I sighed that I was just dreaming of my murder.

"But what if he'll really cut my neck?" I mumbled and gulped my saliva in fear.

"How will my husband fight with him? Taehyung can't fight with him because he's too weak in front of him. Look at Jungkook. He has six biscuits over his stomach and then look at Taehyung. He is half bone just like me." I mumbled and gritted my teeth.

"I can understand why dad liked him. He's a good person. Anyone would have liked him for her daughter. Dad did so and I also feel safe and happy with him. It's okay if I don't love him. Love is not everything. If everyone is happy with this relationship then I'm happy too." I mumbled and smiled thinking about dad.

"Dad will be stressed if he get to know that a boy is obsessed with me. I wish someone was here to protect me from Jungkook. I wish I had some boy friends. I mean friends who are boys. They would have broken Jungkook's bones. I can't even mouth fight with him. He'll break my bones. I wish someone was here. Huh? But no one is." I mumbled and made a sad pout.

"Si Jun. You talkative girl. Why can't you just stop talking? Go and get ready otherwise you'll be late." I screamed and went inside the washroom. I got ready wearing my skirt and top. I saw Seo Jin's dress. I put that in a bag and came downstairs. I ate breakfast and mom and dad weren't there. They both went to work. Jae gyeong has already gone to his college. I also went to my college after eating breakfast.

I reached there and walked inside hurriedly. I went inside the classroom and saw Jungkook was already sitting there. He looked at me with his same dangerous expression. I regained memories of that dream kiss. I gulped, glancing at his lips and shrugged my thoughts. I sat down on my seat hurriedly. My breathing again became abnormal.

Why does it happen everytime when I see him?

In the dream I was feeling comfortable like I'm his wife but in reality I feel scared like he's about to chop my body into pieces and he. He was also not looking dangerous in that dream like he looks everyday. He was just a normal person like me who was confessing his pure feelings towards me. That dream was really so romantic.

"You should not think about him, Si Jun." I mumbled and nodded to myself. Suddenly my gaze went to Seong Jin. He looked me up to toe and smirked. I looked away.

I don't like him seeing me. He always looks at me like this, like he's going to eat my body. I don't want any boy to see me like this.

"Hello." He said, coming towards me and sat down near me. I gulped nervously.

"What if Jungkook will beat him too?" I mumbled and looked at him in worry.

"What happened?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said.

"You are feeling scared that Jungkook will beat me. Right?" He said. I widened my eyes.

How does he know?

"You are thinking, how do I know? Right?" He said. I knitted my brows.

How is he knowing everything whatever I'm thinking?