-𝑆𝑒𝑥 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑁𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥?-

Michael leans over the sink washing the dishes, as a clingy Noah stands behind him. Noah's hands went down Michael waist and groped his ass.

"Noah!" Michael, breathed out.

"I've already said I'm working." Noah sighed softly. His head went down on Michael's shoulder.

"C'mon sweetness, it's been way to long since me and you had our fun." Noah whispered in Michael's ear, biting his earlobe.

Michael giggled at the touch, "Okay, let me finish." Noah took that as a sign and began to kiss down Michaels jawline. "Noah.." Michael sighed.

He tried to focus but Noah's touchiness become hard to bare. "Fine." Michael gave in. "There you go, sweet boy." Noah whispered in Michael's ear. He picked Michael bridal style. Michael giggled.

When they got to their room he threw Michael on the bed. "Noah! Gentle!" Micheal smiled. Noah rolled his eyes, standing at the edge of the bed. Unbuttoning his shirt.

"It's been to long. Like, 3 months?"

Michael shrugged. "Gonna keep talking or are you going to show me what I've been missing out on?" Noah rose his eyebrow. Instead of unbuttoning the rest of his shirt, he pulled it off over his head.

He crawled on the bed. Noah's lips collapse onto Michael's. Noah climbs on top of the smaller, Michael's fingers run through Noah's hair.

Noah went down Michael's neck, going down his collarbone. "Here," Noah said raising Michael up and taking off his shirt. "Also- take these off." He said pulling Michael's pants off.

Michael pushed Noah down, pulling Noah's pants down. "Damn, baby, eager much?" Noah chuckled.

As Michael pulled Noah's boxers down. Michael soft lips wrapped around Noah's hard length. A soft moan escaped Noah's mouth. "Fuck." Noah grunted. Michael's head bobbed up and down.

Michael's eyes began watering. "I'm close, beautiful." Michael went faster bobbing his head. Then Noah came inside Michael's mouth.

"Swallow."

Noah said sternly. Michael listened and swallowed the white substance. Noah laid Michael down on the bed and pulled his boxers down. Noah put two fingers up to Michael mouth.

Michael opened his mouth, Noah put his fingers in his mouth. Michael sucked on the two rough fingers in his mouth, coating them with saliva.

Then Noah pulled his fingers out, with his other hand he spread Michael's legs apart and one finger went in Michael's entrance. "Ah!" Michael moaned, closing his eyes.

Noah stuck another finger, and began a scissoring motion. Michael threw his head back and his fingers grasped the bed sheets.

"Come on, doll, we've barley even started." Noah stated smiled. Pushing his fingers up higher into the boy. Michael moaned loudly, throwing his head back. Noah chuckled, kissing his neck. Doing slow movements.

Noah then pulled his fingers put, pulling Michael towards him. He picked Michael up putting him on his lap. Michael giggled, kissing Noah. "You okay with this?" Noah asked, Michael nodded.

Noah slowly inserted his length inside Michael's entrance. Michael kissed Noah, and started moaning at the sudden movement. Noah kissed down the younger's neck. Noah then started a slowly movement.

Michael placed his hands on Noah's shoulders, gliding back and forth on his lovers cock. "Mm." Noah made a soft noise. Furrowing his eye brows and closing his eyes. Michael began riding Noah.

"Damn, angel, you really did miss it, huh." Noah laughed, then grunted at the movements. Looking Michael deep into his eyes. Michael grabbed Noah's face, kissing him. Noah grabbed Michael's hips continuing his movements.

Micheal softly panted and broke the kiss. "I'm close." Michael's voice was strained. Noah nodded, saying he was as well.

"In or out?" Noah asked, "In, I wanna feel you in me more." Noah chuckled, going faster than he had before. Causing Michael to climax. "Ngh!" Michael practically screamed out.

Noah not fair behind him released himself inside of Michael. Then he pulled out. Both dropped down in bed next to each other.

Michael cuddled up next to Noah, laying his head on his chest. Noah ran his fingers through Michael's hair. "Damn, we should do that for often, darling." Noah chuckled. Michael smiled looking up at him.

"Until the neighbors know our name?" Michael suggested, giggling. "How about round two?" Noah smiles. Michael giggles and climbs on top of him.

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 ➷➷➷➷➷

Michael laid in bed, watching Hunger Games. Noah got out of the shower. Walked into the bedroom where Michael was laying down at.

He walked into the room with only a towel covering himself and water dripping off his muscler tan body. "4 rounds in one night, damn, I feel like a teenager again." Noah said.

Michael chuckled and smiled, feeling flustered at the site of his lover. "Good, cause I do to. Now get something on and come watch this with me." Michael said waving the remote at the TV.

Noah smiled, dropping his towel and putting his boxers on. "I thought you wanted to do the dishes." Noah said smiling. Michael rolled his eyes.

"I thought me and you could just sit here, and maybe watch Netflix." Michael gives him a sweet look. Noah smiles. "So Netflix and Chill?" Noah laughs, sitting on the bed next to Michael.

Michael smiles, laying his head on Noah's chest. "Maybe Sex then Netflix." Noah laughed kissing Michael's head. "I love you." Michael grinned. "I love you more."

(Sorry for any bad grammar! If you have any questions for the Aftons+ Noah and Vanny go to the chapter before this and comment. Ik taking at least 4 more comments!!)