-2-

I just seen something in my last chapters', I have spelling mistakes. From not reading it over again. Still won't read it over , so if you see it I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense you can ask me:)
Noah POV 😁🔫
I woke up and seen Michael laying on my chest. You could here him mumbling. "Hey. You awake?" I asked him, he looked up at me and smiled "Good morning." He said, I smiled. He crawled off my chest and went to the living room. But I feel like I had forgotten something. ."Damnit!" I yell I have to be at work and I'm gonna to be late. I jump up, and began to get ready. Michael walked in the room and looked at me. "Hi?" I said taking a few glances at him. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Work. And not going to be late." I replied, he nodded and walked out of the room. When I was down I ran downstairs and kissed Michaels forehead. "Bye, love you." He smiled "Bye. Love you, too." I heard him say before I left.
Michaels POV
I seen how rushed Noah was out the door. I sit there and sigh. I'm lonely now. He never spends anytime with me! I huff, and walk upstairs he won't be back until like 9:30. So I jump up on my bed. I want to make Noah regret not spending time with me. So I put on a skirt. Something I RARELY do. Just doing it to make Noah mad. He hates when I wear shorts or skirts out in public. So that's what I'm going to do.

Da skirt. And some of the shirt☠️. I'm also gonna start writing down how many words. .:)

I went to the store and got all kinds of things. I had like 4 people hit on me. But I was only doing this for one reason and one reason only. I smiled. He was going to be home any minute now. I smiled. I heard the door open I walked up to the room and sat there on the bed. He walked up and looked at me and rose an eyebrow. "Why are you wearing that?" I smiled, "I don't know, I like it. But you're always at work, so I mean. ." He looked at me, "did you go anywhere." I slowly nodded. "Yep. I didn't wanna sit around all day and do nothing." I smiled and shrugged. "Wearing This?" He asked touching my skirt. "Mhmm, yep." He glared at me. "So you're trying to piss me off?" He asked, "What? Me? Never." I chuckled, "what's up with you, brat?" I loved when he called me that. "Nothing, just upset. You just never want to spend time with me. ." He looked at me and sighed. "Michael, dear. We gotta make money." He said, I rolled my eyes. I laid down. After I did I felt someone crawl on top with me. I rolled over so I was facing him.
Reader POV -Im getting lazy😭🔫=☠️-
Noah began kissing Michael "Mmh~" Noah knew he finally found Michael sweet spot. He then took off Michaels shirt. And began kissing Michaels shoulder's. Then he came to Michaels chest. "Noah~" Noah still kept going down till he bit his V line. Noah smiled, he put his hand up Michaels skirt. This made Michael gasp. He grabbed Michaels boxers and pulled them down. Michael put his lays up and bent them. Spreading them apart. Noah took of his own shirt. Then his pants leaving himself in only boxers and Michael a skirt. Noah put his head in Michaels skirt. "Ahh~" the smaller could only feel what he was doing. Noah put Michaels cock in his mouth and began bobbing his head, up and down. "Noah~Nghh~" After about 10 minutes he finally heard Michael warn him. Michael then climaxed in Noah's mouth. Noah swallowed it. He took his up from Michaels skirt. "Damn, you taste nice." Michael huffed. Noah pulled down Michaels skirt and then his own boxers. He slowly put his member inside Michaels entrance. "Mmmh~W-wait!~" Michael moaned. He needed to adjust. After 4 minutes, Michael was adjusted. Noah began to move again. He kept thrusting. Until they both came. Noah pulled out and Michael threw Noah down and put his head near his dick. "Damn~" Noah grunted. Hot tears were streaming down his face. Until 5 minutes Noah came, for the second time that night. Michael also swallowed. "C-can we go to sleep?" Noah nodded, "Do you wanna get dressed?" Michael asked Noah. "No, I'm tired." Michael smiled and they both cuddle up till they fell asleep in each other arms.
(790 words, not this)