-Teacher AU-

(Everyone misses me so, yeah! Was arranged marriage AU not good enough to hold y'all off for a while?? Horny's. I'm in my BILLDIP scenario rn so beware.)

Michael POV

I was in Mr. Millers class, everyone had a crush on him, like taking pictures of flirting with him! I hate him. He even had threaten like 3 kids, but since Ms. Mabel (ik ik,👀✋) the principal likes him too, she refuses to believe it!

He got on my nerves, while I was drawing I heard, "Mr. afton," I looked up and scanned the room, looking at him. "What's the answer to question 17?" He asked, I stared daggers at him, I groaned in confusion, "I don't know, don't you think if I knew what the answer was I would've rose my hand?" I asked him sarcastic like, he looked and rose an eyebrow.

"Okay then," he took a pause to let out a breath, "You can then stay after class to figure out the answer, Afton." He said, it sent chills up my spine.  Then a girl rose her hand, "Yes, Ms. Susan?"

(Be glad it's not lazy susan😁)

"The answer to question 17, is 4
2,678 remainder 14."

(Idk? I'm young don't come for me🥲)

she said looking back at me dead in the eye, I rolled my eye. "That's correct, Ms. Susan." He said to her. She smiled, and stuck her tongue out at me.

Class soon ended, and Mr. Miller called my teacher to tell him I wouldn't make it to class. "Sit down Michael," he said, looking at me. I sat down at the table up front, his table. He went behind me,   "Let's start with question 18 and we'll go from there."
            ¡ 13+ smut comes soon!
He said in my ear, his voice was so deep and demanding, yet so calm and gently. . I nodded with my fave heating up. I felt his hot breaths on my neck. "Michael?" I heard him say in my ear.

"Yes, Mr. Miller?" I asked softly, I felt him softly kiss my neck. My eyes widen,  I felt his warm lips slather my neck, till he found my spot. "Mmh!" I yelped, he chuckled. He bit my neck with such force. "Mr. ." He cut me off me off by spinning my chair around. He put his index finger under my chin.

And kissed me .   .
14-15+

I was shocked at first, but began kissing back. He had on a white button up, I began undoing the buttons. He continues to kiss me, I don't fight it, I give in. My black button up, slides down my shoulders. He slowly began kissing my jaw line down to my shoulders. "D-do yo-u have a next, class?" I asked catching my breath, "No," he said I smirked.

(Next part may make no sense, there going to put there clothes and there gonna go to Mike's dorm😅 so time skip?😁)
                Smut,  yayyyyy👏👏

I flung Mr. Miller on my bed, I crawled on top of him. He grinned, he was laying on his back, as I sat up on his lap. I slowly in buttoned my shirt (again ☠️) it fell to my shoulders, my elbows and I threw it on the floor. I did the same to my pants.

I crawled to his face and kissed him. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. He asked for permission, I playfully decline. He swapped our positions. I gasped in to the kiss. With that he slid his warm tongue to explore my mouth. He soon took off my boxers and I was naked.

(If you'd read my latest Billdip, the king and the queen, I think? It will show similarities to the smut. Not much though. I had no idea how to write teacher AU so I had to come up with it on the way. I feel rushed 😅)

I didn't feel cold or embarrassed, I felt warm hot and amazing. I had the white bed sheets to kiss my skin. I looked up at Mr. Miller and he began taking his tie, his shirt and then his pants leaving now his boxers.

He was huge. .

I gulped, he chuckled, "What's wrong, honey?" He cooed seductively in my ear. He smiled . . . his goofy childish smile. I giggled.  He took off his boxers and slowly put his length into me. Mmh, hahhh~" I moaned out my thought were scrambled.

(I'm getting lazy and want to read something else so I'ma rush 😊)

He began thrusting In and out. "Mmh~Fa-faster!~" I basically screamed, my nails were into his shoulders. "Mike~" he groaned, I was a moaning and blushing mess, no way in hell I'll be able to use my voice after. After 5 minutes he came with did I, he fell right next to me and smiled.