-'Found you.' Famous AU-

Sorry for the hold up, I had an idea, but then my friend gave me like 3 then I didn't know what to do, but know I do ig🥲

Grammar mistakes
I'm still young, I'm not going to tell you how young 15 up.👀 So I not very good a jobs yet, I'm a babysitter, lay off🥺👉👈.    🔫🙄✋

"Mr. Miller, you understand we're running out of people to pay, we're going to go bankrupt! You're understanding our current situation, correct?" The actors manager informed  the actor. "Yeah, we are losing money, meaning,"

he glanced at his phone, "I'll have a while to find a acting job, before that happens, I want you to let 4 people off." Noah sighed, "Oh, we may have a chance, there was this college student he's asking to work for us for free. I believe his name was," she glanced down at her clipboard." Michael, Michael Afton."

"He's also over the age 18, he can be your second personal servant, I'm your servant but he would be like helping him find a acting job and help with personal work. While I help to keep this place up, before they ask for a raise." She added look at him.

"We got nothing to lose, send him up, 3:30, sharp." He said, followed by a heavily sigh.

2 hours later
Time: 3:29
location: Noah's Office

Noah watched his clock, waiting until it hit 3:30, as soon as it hit 3:30 his eyes darted to the door.

  *Knock Knock*

"Doors open," Noah said leaning back in his chair. "Hello sir, my name's Michael. I'm a student, wanting to work here." He said. "I'm aware." Noah rose an eyebrow, as he gestured him to take a seat.

Michael sat down, he felt his heart racing, "So, Mike--" "Michael," he cut him off. Noah looked at him. "Michael. . .Yes, as I was saying. .Do you have any experience?"

Noah asked him, Noah could see the fear in the young male, it made him smile. "No, sir." He gulped, letting himself relax before speaking again. " B-but there's a first time for everything." He added, "I suppose. say, kid, you good?" He asked him, "I'm a fan, I mean, not everyone gets a moment like this."

"I bet," Noah looked at Michaels paper flipping through his papers. "Uhn,"Noah was intrigued by the papers. "W-what is it, sir?" Michael looked up at Noah.

"It seems that you were a waitress? Served, and made?" Michael nodded, "Yes, sir, for my fathers'  pizzeria parlor."
Noah was intrigued, "Okay, well, there's not very much to look at. I'll see you back here tomorrow, 7." Noah said, Michael nodded whilst getting up. "It was nice to see you sir, have a nice day."
"Likewise," Noah said.

"Oi," Michael turned around, "See ya, sweetie." Noah winked at him, Michael blushes while leaving the room.

While his best friend, Lily entered. "Not even his first day and flirting with him already?" She asked, mixing a laugh and a sigh together. "Hey, I'll have you know I'm welcoming him.

" Noah said chuckling, they both let out a small laugh. "Well, I found a acting job for you, someone sent in an envelope. Here, read." She said handing him the open envelope.

"Dear Noah Miller, we were inspired by your work on the movie, righteous ways and we would love for you to audition for the main lead in our new upcoming movie, first sight. Auditions will be on Friday. 3 to 7, hope to see you there

Our phone number ########"

"This is amazing! Auditions tomorrow and main roll." Noah smiled, this had to be the best thing to happen in a while, but oh where he was wrong.

It's short ik, but here's to hold you back you hyenas, fr I was gone for 7 days and I had 39 notifications ✋😭🔫