Q&A

Me: “William, who is your least favorite child?”

William shrugs, “All of them.” Michael glares at him, and scoffs “You can only choose one.”

William sighs loudly, "Just depends on who’s bothering me the most each day,” He looks around at each of his children. “Right now, I would have to say… Evan.” Evan looks back confused, “Wha- huh? Fair.”

Me: “Vanny, are you still controlled by William? And what are your thoughts on every Afton?”

Vanny leans back and sits on the floor. “I think I can be, it's just a willingness if he prefers to.”

William shakes his head, “Hell no, I can hear her thoughts. Her teenage girl thoughts.” He shakes at the memory. Noah snickers, and William glares at him.

“My thoughts on all the Afton's? I think they’re all nice in their own way, besides William he has no filter.” William smiles, “Mama always said to speak my truth.” Vanny gags. “Never smile again.”

Me: “Noah, who is the mother of your little girl? And are you and her still friends at least?”

Noah smiles, “Uhm, the mother is Quinn. Yeah, me and her are still pretty good friends.”

William leans over to Michael, “Red flag-” Michael cuts him off. “Shut up.”

Me: “Michael, have you ever met Noah’s daughter's mom? If so, what are your thought’s about her? And who is your favorite family member?”

Michael takes a deep breath. “Yeah, I know Quinn. We all knew one another.” Michael nods, looking over at Noah. “

"Uhm, my thoughts on her.. I mean me and her used to be best friends. She knew I liked him. Then two weeks later she tells me she’s pregnant. So what do you think?” Noah looks over at Michael, “I said I was sorry-” Michael cuts him off. “Shut up.” Michael takes a deep breath, “My favorite family member is Elizabeth, she’s really not all that bad.”

Me: “Evan and Elizabeth, do you like Noah as your brother-in-law.”

Evan nods, “He’s better than Michael.” Michael scoffs. Elizabeth nods, “Yeah! Brother Noah is the best!" Noah smiles, looking over at Michael who smiles as well.

Me: "Okay, the next set of questions. Noah, what do you think of Michael's family?"

Noah, shrugged. "Uhm, better than mine. They're pretty good. It's like a love-hate relationship, with this family. Ever watch Shameless?" William chuckled, "Yeah, but that family will do anything for each other." Noah shrugged again. "William's softer than he sounds." Noah laughed. "Hey?!"

Me: "Evan (C.C), do you forgive Michael for what he did."

Evan sighed. "Uh, in ways, yes. But overall no. He knew what he was doing, maybe he didn't know that outcome. But it still happened. He suffered enough, so kind of, but I'll never forget." Michael nods, "Yeah, that's fair. I wouldn't think you'd forgive me 100%." Evan smiled. "Yeah, maybe like 47%. I mean you're my brother but also my killer."

Me: "Elizabeth, do you regret killing Michael?"

"No! Hear me out, when I first found out it was big brother. Yes, I did. But I was able to get me out of there. And in the end everything turned out could. So no." Michael nodddd, "Another fair point."

Me: "William and $?&# (Mrs. Afton) honest opinion on each other."

$?&# coughed softly. "He sleeps with one eye open, I don't care if he's immortal. I'll find a way to kill him."
$?&# glared. Everyone looked over at William for his answer. "She's the sexiest women ever, and her saying that is so badass. I'm literally bricked up." William said. Noah choked on his spit. "Damn!"

Me: "Quinn (Noah's ex), what do you think about Michael?"

Quinn nodded looking over at Michael, with a sad expression. "Yeah, I, uhm, I did Michael bad in the past. He's a overall nice person and I only wish him the best." Michael scoffed, rolling his eyes looking away from her.

(This is for y'all to get to know my AU better. If y'all wanted to submit a comment u took a little to long. But If u have a short question just ask in the comments I'll try and answer.)