Chapter 11: The Truth & A Speech

Alex had a speech prepared as he was ready to speak. Alex saw all of the Pro-Heroes there, along with their sidekicks too. Nezu, Recovery Girl, Lunch Rush, Thirteen, Hound Dog, All Might, Eraser Head, Present Mic, Cementoss, Midnight, Snipe, Ectoplasm, Power Loader, Vlad King, Gran Torino, Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, Endeavor, Mister Blaster, Ms. Joke, Hawks, Mirko, Kamui Woods, Wash, Ryukyu, Gang Orca, Shishido, Mt. Lady, Fat Gum, Manual, Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Ragdoll, Tiger, Air Jet, Backdraft, Crimson Riot, Fourth Kind, Gunhead, Kesagiri Man, Mr. Brave, Rock Lock, Selkie, Slugger, Takeshita, The Fly, Uwabami, Toy-Toy, Captain Celebrity, Big Red Dot, Clair Voyance, Cow Lady, Elecplant, Godzillo, Mr. Plastic, Nyikang, Pankration, Salaam, Takahiro, Ingenium, Star and Stripe, Death Arms, Yoroi Musha, Gyges and Briareos, Crust, Majestic, Master Driller, Funkman, Native, X-Less, Eel Boy, Snatch, O'Clock, Compass Kid, Lady Nagant, Bubble Girl, Sirius, Mick, Enigma, Onemu Shinya, Bigshot, Midnight Boys, Gang Orca's Sidekicks, Burnin, Kido, Onima, David Shield, Centipeder, and Sir Nighteye, they were all there at the meeting, along a few other Pro-Heroes, Alex hadn't seen before. Even members of the Justice League were there too. Alex couldn't believe his eyes, he was in front of many prominent Pro-Heroes from all over the world, some of which had sparred with him and helped gather lots of data on him and his family. He noticed that members of the International Hero Commissions were there too, along with members of the police such as Kenji Tsuragamae, Naomasa Tsukauchi, Sansa Tamakawa, Eizo Tanuma, Monika Kaniyashiki, and Gori, even Commissoner James "Jim" W. Gordon was there too. There was the HPSC, and Hero Committee. But then Alex noticed something odd, he saw a little girl with Eraser Head, he wondered who she was and why she looked strangely familiar. He then saw his two sisters there too. But even stranger was that the world leaders were there too. Alex was in his Mega Man Suit as Nezu insisted that he does. Nezu soon spoke up.

Nezu: Everyone, I would like to thank all of you for your time here.

Everyone nodded and then Batman spoke up.

Batman: As you all know, a while back, we have raided a lab and factory that was containing many humans in capsules. We discovered that they, along with Alex, Elizabeth and Stephanie, were either being experimented on or contained and imprisoned there.

Tsuragamae: We managed to gather lots of evidence of the many cruel and inhumane experimentations that were going on there, along with arresting several suspects and saving several scientists that were forced to work there.

Sir Nighteye: One of the more noticeable things was that an entire team which seemed to consist of the Voice-Stealing Villain: Melody and his subordinates, were defeated and restrained, with their Quirks and Melody's Quirk being taken away from him and was later found in Alex.

Some of them started discussing about what was happening, until Alex cleared his throat.

Alex: I appreciate the effort, but there's more to it than you think. *turns to Clank* Clank?

Clank then showed everyone what had happened and what was being made. Alex then continued.

Alex: While I was running through different areas of the Bio-research Wing, I found something rather strange, I saw what looked like holding cells, but the strange thing was, that they were empty. In fact, when I first woke up and escaped from my capsule, I noticed there was another one in the room I was in, but it was empty.

Mt. Lady rose her hand.

Mt. Lady: Do have any idea what could've been in those cells?

Alex shook his head.

Alex: No, they probably had been cleaned out so I can't tell what could've been in those cells. As for the capsule, I only caught a glimpse but I saw something that said "DLN. 002: Roll" but she was unaccounted for. But let's get back to the problem at hand.