Chapter 6: Jailbreak

Alex knocked Melody out again and then tied him up along with his subordinates after knocking them out too, before he, Clank, and Kit left the main lab.

Alex: All that's left now is to find my sisters and cousins and then escape.

Suddenly the Alarm went off as an AI spoke.

AI: ATTENTION!! A BIOSCAN REVEALS ONE HUMAN REPLOID IN THE MAIN LAB. MOBILIZING ALL UNITS.

Alex: Blasted bioscans.

Clank: We must keep moving.

[Play Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time/Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time - OST: Infiltration of Pollyx Industries/Infiltrate Pollyx Industries]

(A/N: This music is suppose to be playing on loop so just try to imagine it looping after 0:18)

Alex soon was moving as fast as he could. Soon he came across a barrier, that when Alex realized that he had something truly amazing, he had the ability of Telekinesis. He was able to use telekinesis to deactivate the barrier. Or at least a form of telekinesis.

AI: CONTAINMENT GRID DISABLED.

Alex continued forward, then he saw who he was looking for.

Alex: Sis!

Alex had found his cousins, but suddenly, their tanks were being transported away like they were the doors from Disney Pixar's "Monsters Inc.", and were being transported away. Soon the AI spoke.

AI: UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL IN SECTOR FOUR. DISPATCHING SECURITY TEAM.

Alex: Uh-oh...

Alex was soon surrounded by Robots, he brought his right fist up, ready to rumble, although he brought up his right fist and was expecting that nothing would happen. But to his surprise, his right hand transformed into a cannon. With a message popping up on his headset's display.

[New Weapon(s): Mega Busters. Laser Blasters]

A/N: This will be how my OC discovers or will be notified of new weapons and he has or gained.

He then began firing this arm cannon, causing the robots to back away and come up with a new plan.

Alex: Whoa! I've got a hand cannon?! Now that's cool!

He then felt someone land on him.

??: Mind if I join.

Alex soon saw someone appear on a headset he has on his head.

Alex: Who are you?

Mega Mini: My name is Mega Mini A. I'm in charge of maintaining your suit and weapons.

Alex was impressed by this.

Alex: Wow! Thanks Mini.

Mini: I've uploaded all information to Clank.

Clank: Data received. That cannon you gained Alex is called the "Mega Buster". You have one on both hands. This should help you rescue your sisters and cousins. When you destroy a robot, you can gather up its parts to be recycled and be used for other things. The more robots destroyed, the more parts you can get from them, and you can use their parts for different things too.

Alex: Nice! Better keep the laser guns just in case.

Mini: Good thinking kid.

The Robots were about to attack again. But Alex was ready this time. He placed a clenched hand on his chest as he said: