Chapter 1: A Void?

(Que the "Title Screen" theme from Mega Man 11)

Alex and his sisters and cousins could feel Mekhane's powers coursing through their veins.

They floating through a portal or a wormhole. It was rather amazing and pretty when had a chance to look at it. But that didn't matter, because they were heading for their true destination.

But when they found their new bodies, something strange was happening.

(Que the "Main Theme" From "Little Nightmares 2". Links to the Remixes used are provided below)

(A/N: These are two out of the three remixes I enjoy)

They tried to move, but they couldn't. Alex, his sisters and cousins thought they were in some sort of deep sleep or a coma. This was proven when they tried to talk, move, or breathe, but nothing worked.

Alex felt immense pain, but he couldn't tell from what and he didn't know why.

It felt like hours, days, weeks, months, and even years, but eventually, the pain stops. Alex had no idea what's happening.

Meanwhile...

Alex had no idea that he reincarnated into a body that was undergoing cruel and inhuman experimentation. Alex was on some kind of surgical table. He was surrounded by lots of strange individuals. These individuals had less than noble intentions with Alex.

People were in and out of some strange location. Alex was forced into all kinds of experiments, all while still unconscious. He had his body dissected and restored, poked, prodded, examined, pumped with strange chemicals, and being forced to move while still unconscious. Then biten, zapped, shot, stabbed, had stuff pumped in, had stuff pumped out, stuff taken out, stuff put back in, frozen, dredged, burned, scratched, slashed, and many other terrible things. Alex died a total of 6 times and was revived 6 times too.

Soon Alex felt like his body was moving all on its own. Unbeknownst to him, he was hurting many innocent people, but his body was being controlled so he had no idea about what was happening.

Eventually they had finished the experimentation and had Alex's body moved into a strange capsule. Someone then spoke to another person, saying:

???: Experimentation is successful. Even though we were unable to kill anyone or remove his Quirks, everything still worked according to plan.

???: Good. Have him and the others moved to the secret Lab and Factory in Musutafu.

???: But Sir, we have to move a lot of top secret information, what if one of them escapes and finds the info?

???: That isn't a concern, the Pro-Heroes have no idea about that lab. Besides, our new weapon will make quick work of them.

???: Very well sir.

???: How long until the Brainwashing Process is complete?

???: Shouldn't take no more the 3 years sir. Or 3 weeks if we're lucky.

???: Good. Keep up the good work, and make sure no one knows what's happening.

???: Right away sir.

Little did these individuals know, someone was listening in on the whole thing. Back with Alex, he was still floating in a tank. With his mind floating in an empty void, Alex was getting anxious, he was stuck in some kind of coma and he has some important information and needed some important information himself. He couldn't even find his sisters or cousins. All he could do is to sit and float. But this would only make him desperate to feel some sort of sensory input or stimuli, but he couldn't, so he had no choice but to wait.

Days felt like months, and months felt like hours. Alex floated in a tank for a while. So long in fact he lost track of time. It drove him mad.

Until one day, Alex couldn't take it anymore. Alex has had enough of being in a void and feeling pain without knowing why, if he didn't wake up soon, he would go insane. So he decided to make an escape plan. He subconsciously sent a message to the police and activated some kind of tracking signal.

Then Alex finally started wake up but he didn't know what was going on and why were these strange things happening to him.

None of the bad guys never suspected a thing, but little did they know, Alex had just triggered the events that would lead to the eventual and inevitable down fall of All For One.