Chapter 7: Mega Man's First Boss Fight

[Play "Clutch Rocket" from "Sackboy A Big Adventure"]

When the Pro-Heroes had finally managed to get back to the Main Detention and Containment Wing, what they saw shocked them to the core. They saw all of the Human Reploids.

Random Pro-Heroes: What the-?!/Are those, human?!/What is going on?!/Are these even humans?!/Were they here all along?!

Alex thought he was in the clearing until he wasn't as he heard an AI speak:

AI: YOU CAN NOT DEACTIVATE MY PROGRAMS. ALL FOR ONE IS REWRITING THE HUMAN REPLOIDS, ONE BY ONE. I WILL ENSURE THAT HIS PLAN COMES TO FRUITION. ENIGMA, WHAT ARE YOUR ORDER?

Enigma then responded to the surprise of everyone:

Enigma: Steward! Eliminate Mega Man and make sure his sisters and cousins are locked back up in their tanks!

Enigma had watched Alex try to escape along with her sensei, and they were furious at Melody and his subordinates for letting Alex get as far as he was now. He should've been dead or recaptured by now, so they decided that it was time to take the proverbial gloves off.

Steward: VERY WELL, ENGAGING DEFENSIVE PROCEDURES.

Suddenly the floor of the room changed into a kind of battle arena. Similar to that of the Vexed N.A.O.M.I. from "Sackboy A Big Adventure", but it also acted like the battle arenas from the games "Astro Bot: Rescue Mission" and "Astro's Playroom".

Steward: PLEASE STAND STILL WHILE I OBLITERATE YOU.

Alex got into a fighting stance as Clank gave him the info he needed.

[New Mission: Defeat the DEFENSE CPU]
(Mission Details: Activate Admin Mode and eliminate the Virus that had infected the DEFENSE CPU's system.)

Clank: The floor you're standing on Alex is a special pad. You need to activate a series of touch panel buttons and sliders to have the system enter admin mode before you expose and take out any of the monitors.

Alex nodded, thankfully he found out that both Mega Busters and his special boots could work like the Plasma Pumps from "Sackboy A Big Adventure" and he also learned that he, like the Original Mega Man, can charge it up to make the blast more powerful.

Alex dodged red electrical rings that appeared on the floor, he knew that if he let the red rings touch him, he'd be electrified. He also dodged any lasers fired at him too. As he dodged, he saw a name on part of the machine that said, "DEFENSE CPU". He noticed the similarities between the machine he was fighting with aforementioned Vexed N.A.O.M.I boss fight from the aforementioned game. Alex wondered, would the DEFENSE CPU shared the same weaknesses as said videogame boss.

As he activated the sensor switches he heard something that proved his point.

Steward: PRIMARY USER DETECTED, ENTERING ADMIN MODE.

Alex saw a part where a user would have to input a password along with a slider, as he moved the slider, it revealed five monitor-like circuit boards instead of the four he was expecting. Despite the change, Alex saw strange glowing symbols that reminded him of Vex's symbols players would have to shoot to defeat the Vexed N.A.O.M.I in the game, knowing that it would free her from Vex's control. Alex then had an idea, if the system was being controlled by a foreign user, then he can make it fight on his side, and what if he shot the symbols on said circuit board monitors? He was aware that the defense drone-like image on the floor would create red electrified rings for every symbol he shot and Alex would had to dodge them. So Alex took aim and fired at one of the symbols, when... it hit.