Chapter 9: An Unknown World?

[Play Mighty No. 9 OST: Title Screen/Mighty No. 9 Music - Title Screen/Mighty No. 9: Menu Music]

A/N: These are my favorite versions of the music mentioned above.

Alex was immediately rushed to the Medical Wing at the U.A. University as Principal Nezu convinced the authorities to do so. He also had his sisters and cousins brought in for questioning at the U.A. too. The Justice League let the Japanese Hero Commissions take over the mysterious Mega Man case, although some still stayed around in Japan to help out. Some of the Pro-Heroes tried to get some info out of Alex's sisters and cousins, but they would always dodge the question and ask where Alex was and if he was okay. It became clear that they would only talk if Alex was there with them. Reluctantly, the Heroes had to wait for Alex to wake up. Thankfully they didn't had to wait for very long, Alex was in a stable condition, and after hearing this, Alex's Cousins and Sisters told them everything Alex told them, with Kit also helping them tell the Pro-Heroes what they all knew. But they still needed more info.

Thankfully, Clank was still able to talk to Pro-Heroes, he was reluctant to give the Pro-Heroes information at first, but he was reassured that Alex would be okay, so Clank told them what they know. Alex's sisters even told them what they know about their brother.

Alex meanwhile, was in a dream, he saw all of the people who tried to catch him, but as it turned out, they were all Pro-Heroes. Alex was then shown flashbacks and memories of the anime "My Hero Academia", this showed Alex how the world of MHA worked, and then Alex remembered lots of important information. He even managed to gain the memories of a version of him in the world of MHA. Alex felt a little embarrassed about running from the Pro-Heroes, as they could've helped him rescue his sisters and cousins along with all of the Human Reploids, but what's done is done and Alex had lots of intel to share with the Pro-Heroes. He had to tell someone, but he was in an unconscious state. Alex was worried about not getting the info to the Pro-Heroes in time. That was until he saw a large beam of light. Alex approached it slowly, he saw that it looked like All Might, and he was reaching his hand out to Alex. With no other option, Alex took All Might's hand before he ended up becoming engulfed in light.

When Alex finally woke up, he was in a hospital bed, a glowing sunrise shining onto him from a window, and a couple of people talking in the corner, one of which was a familiar sight.

He saw Clank, Kit, Mega Mini A and his two sisters. They were conversing with some individuals that Alex faintly recognized. Of course Alex was still waking up and he was stirring awake.

As the boy attempted to move, he found his arms to be incredibly stiff. Looking down, he now noticed the more than average amount of bandages wrapped around the entirety of his torso. Ah. It seems they are constricting his shoulders. Alex had almost drifted back off to sleep, until he woke up with a start as he pulled himself together.

Alex: *groans* Mmmwwaaa! *Gasps* Uh... Huh...? Where am I? Wha-What is this place?

Alex thought he was in trouble, but he saw that his injuries were being treated. However, the movements and Alex groaning caught the group's attention, and so Clank, Kit, Mega Mini A, and his sisters, bowed before moving back to Alex. Clank and Mini climbed onto the bed Alex was on, as a large gangly man followed, his skeleton-like appearance only slightly unnerving Alex. But Alex knew better, as he knew it was All Might.