21~UNDERSTANDING ~

Surpriseeeeee.........
2 chapter in a day soo next chapter will be in 2 or 3 days until then read this ....

AUTHOR'S POV

All the girls decided to go tour the village before the ceremonies start.

So sarah, Tanu, Manu, tara , divya and of course Aena all went out for explore around.

They all were roaming around the village and then took their way to fields. They were a bit hesitant but Tara made sure saying she have been there many times. As it belongs to theirs family.

 As it belongs to theirs family

Aena's dress

They all were roaming and enjoying the fresh air in the fields when they saw a big tree with a swing hanging. As always our Aema got super excited and ran towards it.

After sometime her heared a car horn
When she heard a loud noise of horn They all looked towards the direction of it and there he was. "This man never fails to make me drool over" was the first thought came to Aena 's mind.

After sometime they all started romming among the feiled all the girl went to home with abhay and tanmay but our abhimaan and aena are still in feilds.

After sometime time aena break the silence beacuse is noe hell angrey on him not telling her about his meeting

She pointed a finger putting on his chest and poking again and again started talking without any break.

"AAP KHUD KO SAMAJTE KYA HO..SHARAM NAHI AAYI UNKO BATATE HUYE KI AAP MEETING PAR JA RAHE HO . IDHAR AAPKI BIWI PAGALO KI TARHE AAPKO DUNDH RAHI THI.. SUBHA SE. AUR AAPKE JANE KI BAT MUJHE US SE PATA LAGI . AUR AB DEKHO KESI ITNE SUNDAR SE TAIYAR HOKAR AAYE HAI . AB YAHA AA KE STYLE MAAR RAHE HO..TAKI SAARI GAAON KI LADKIAN KAHEN..DEKHO KITNA HANDSOME LADKA JAA RAHA ..........

She finished her monologue and turned in anger crossing her arms.

Abhimaan took a step closer and hugged her from back.

But suddenly her mood changed and guilt took over her face as she remember last night talk with him

"I'm Sorry Maan..mujhe aise react nahi karna chahiye tha..."and she hugged him tight as a lone tear rolled down her eye.

" i am really sorry maan i dont want to say that things last night its just happen beacuse of my periods and mood swings .. please understand maan ... i am really very sorry i really dont want to say that.. ..... said said while crying mees ..

Abhimaan hugged her but didn't say anything and took her towards the tractor .

You wanna ride... asked abhimaan