Bonus Chapter - Save the City

A/n: I'm sorry I couldn't help it, I had to add this, it's just too fun! Hope y'all enjoy and thank you for sticking around till the end of the story! ՞ ՞

~~

Pitch black, the music cueing as a spotlight lands on a Mobian actor playing Silver the Hedgehog standing on a few steps. The setting, a remade New Yoke on stage.

"Something's strange in the air today, the sun is gone, and the clouds turn gray. Just what's coming is hard to say. I don't know!"

Another actor playing a Doctor appeared on the makeshift bridge above the stage. Meanwhile, 'civilians' roam the stage.

"There's a battle above the street. The ground is rumbling below our feet. The skies turn red, and I feel the heat, got to go!" The Doctor sang, sliding down a pole nearby as he approached the Silver actor as they began singing together.

"'Who can save us?' a city sings."

"We need the hope that salvation brings."

"You've the power to find the light-"

"Heroes assemble and fight the fight!"

Everyone on stage joined in, singing and dancing.

"Save the city, help us win. Save us all from the state we're in."

"Things look dark, but I know this can't be the end," Silvers actor sang as the background dancers repeated after him before joining the chorus again.

"There's a future and I know that with the strength you bring us, we'll rise again!"

Silvers actor and the Doctor actor took center stage. "Heroes unite, 'cause we've got to hear you say...."

"I could do this all day!"

Silvers actor moved to stage right and the Doctor to stage left, each with a spotlight shining upon them.

"The day looks tough, but we're New Yoke strong."

The Doctor hung onto a nearby ladder. "And eight million people just can't be wrong!"

They joined back together in center stage. "We love all kinds, but Starline you don't belong,
so, get gone!"

In the background, a cutout that looked like Dr. Starline passed by.

"The rent and garbage are both sky-high-"

The Silver actor showed a shirt that said, 'I love New Yoke.'

"But 'I love New Yoke' is our battle cry!"

"We're ready to fight, never have to ask why, bring it on!"

"Yes, the city is on the brink-"

"And it may smell-"

They smiled at each other. "But we like that stink!"

"We lived through the '80s and this too shall pass. Heroes Assemble and kick some ass!"

Everyone on stage began dancing together again as people in badnik costumes piled onto the stage behind them.

"Save the city, help us win. Save us all from the state we're in. Things look dark, but I know this can't be the end because-"

A Starline actor marched to the front of center stage, 'badniks' behind him as everyone continued singing and moving away.

"There's a future and I know that with the strength you bring us, we'll rise again! Heroes unite, 'cause we've got to hear you say..."

The Starline actor backflipped into the darkness as a spotlight shone on a cast of actors all looking like the Heroes, the Shadow one raising a successful fist in the air as he belted, the others dancing behind him and taking their cues.

"I could do this all day!"

Everyone tuned to the (poorly made) Werehog on stage right.

"The Werehogs incredible, smashing things up, while Tails the fox takes to the sky!"

The Tails actor was lifted into the air by clearly visible strings. The Knuckles actor and Shadow actor took their spots center stage, smiling into the audience.

"Knuckles is strong, and that Shadow is ultimate...And Lord knows they're easy on the eyes!"

The Rouge actress did a cartwheel and kicked the air while the Espio actor danced alongside the background cast with a smile.

"Rouge is a knock-out who can knock you out! And when Espio sneaks, you won't hear a sound!"

Amy's actress descended the stairs, swinging her hammer before meeting up with the rest of the 'Heroes' center stage.

"While Amy seems cool, like a really nice girl, we just wish that New Yoke wasn't the battleground!"

Then, each actor began to sing their lines while stepping forward, Knuckles first.

"I've got to get the Master Emerald-"

Then Espio.

"They battle's just begun!"

"We'll conquer all the badniks," Rouge sang determinedly.

"Then get shawarma when we're done!" The Shadow actor added.

Amy walked up. "Just how are we to fight them?"

"We'll do it as a team!" Tails' actor butted in, turning to each member. "First Knuckles, unleash your fury fists then Rouge, that's your cue-"

Rouge nodded. "Yes!"

Tails turned to the 'chameleon'. "Then Espio hit the bullseye there's no better shot than you!"

"Right."

"Shadow, you've got nukes to catch, be careful not to crash."

Shadows actor nodded. "Yep."

Everyone turned to the Werehog. "And Sonic, you know the magic word is- Sonic, you know the magic word is - Sonic, you know the magic word is-"

The Werehog actor exclaimed before singing. He had a fake piece of rubble he then threw onto the ground.

"Smash! Smash! Smash!"

Everyone took their place among the stage, dancing and fighting that looked like the battle that had actually occurred. Just on a low budget.

"Save the city, help us win. Save us all from the state we're in. Things look dark, but I know this can't be the end!"

"Can't be the end."

The Silver and Doctor actors returned to the stage, singing alongside everyone else.

"If the city is trashed when you take your bow, we'll blame you then, but you're good for now. Heroes unite, 'cause we've got to hear you say..."

"Got to hear you- got to hear you - got to hear you say-"

Shadow took center stage surrounded by the heroes, Silver and the Doctor.

"I could do this all day!"

"Save the city, help us win, save us all from the state we're in-"

"I could do this all daaaaaaaaaaaay!!!"

Pitch black.

***

The group of heroes, who had just experienced the whole show about their perilous battle, sat in the theater seats with a multitude of expressions. Some shock, some smiles, and some disgust and disbelief.

"What the fu-"