What??

"Why?..why can't I love you?"

"You just can't!"He raised his voice..

"Likewise..you can't know my past.."He said.. this time softly..

I moved closer..

"I want to know your past Adonis..please don't deny me of that.." I sobbed..

He held my cheeks..

"Selena..I'm a very bad person..you can't love me..hate me..hate me like you always have..please" he said..different emotions clouding his features..

I was confused

What is Adonis trying to say?

I knew he was holding back..but why?

I just told him I loved him..he..

I hit his hands away from my cheeks..

"Hell yeah..you are a mafia boss Adonis..I know you are bad..you are a murderer even..I realised I was inlove with you even after knowing all this..so what are you trying to say?" I asked..trying to get through him..

"Selena..you don't understand..my past is dark!" He raised his voice..

I still don't understand..the emotions that was passing through his features..

"How dark could it be?!..Hell..I just killed someone Adonis!" I yelled back..

He sighed deeply..running his hands through his hair..

"You are so innocent..I can't taint your innocent soul Selena.." He said softly..

"I'm your wife!..I have no innocence left in me..so taint it!" I said..

He didn't say anything..

I exhaled sharply..

I held his cheeks this time..

"I'm tired Adonis..I want to know you..I don't care how bad it is..Fuck..I'm already insanely inlove with you" I said..

He still didn't say anything..

I removed my hands..as my hands rested on his shoulders..

I dropped my head down..

"Please" I whimpered softly..

After a long minute..

"You really want to know?" He asked..

I raised my head..dropping my hands..

"Yes Adonis"

"Then don't blame me..for how you feel after you know me" he said..expression hard..

As he grabbed my hand..and led me to the carpark..

God knows where the keys came from..

He opened the passenger door of a black porshe..

"Get inside"he said..

I entered immediately..he shut the door..and went over to the driver's side..and entered..

"Where are we going?" I asked..

The porshe roared to life..and he reversed from the parking spot..and drove off..

Yeah..that's was my answer..

_>[>_

He drove with insane speed in the quiet streets of Moscow..

He hadn't Said anything since..and I didn't say anything to him either..