Chapter five

Third Person's POV

Seth unpacks his stuffs and decides to come back to the guild alone just to have a laugh in seeing his friends being punished leaving Akarun in charge since she's been in the house the longest in comparison with Midori and Hummy.

Seth then walks in the guild hall "Hey guys, I just came back, I'm going to do take a job request and I'll be heading off tomorrow morning" he says unaware that his friends got body swap.

"Seth!" Loke, Lucy, and Erza run up to Seth to give him a group hug but teleports dodging them in the process "Ow!" they groan in pain.

"I rather not ask, but I'll end up asking anyway, what's going on?" he asked crossing his arms.

Then Levy McGarden walks up to the male "well, apparently I was helping Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Loke, Happy and Erza to regain their respective Bodies, but everything worked south, it changed everyone else instead, although the only ones who were able to change back are Lucy and Gray" she explains.

Levy is a rather young, petite teenage girl of a slender build who stands at a rather below-average height for her age. Her shoulder-length blue hair, which has eyebrow-length bangs, is normally tied up with a colorful bandana around her head. While initially portrayed as having rather straight hair, her hair has slowly gained a more wavy, wild look, with more locks hanging down the sides of her face. Levy has a variety of outfits, but her most preferred type of attire appears to be dresses and tank tops, both of which reveal the guild mark on her left scapula. When performing tasks such as researching, she wears a pair of Gale-Force Reading Glasses and tends to tie up her hair to keep it out of her face.

"Great you just have to wait for another thirty minutes" Seth mutter which Gray looks at Seth confusedly.

"Wait but Master said that the Changeling makes the people being unable to change back" Gray points out.

Seth nods "Yeah, for thirty minutes, after those minutes you'll be able to change back in three, two, one" he said before Natsu, Loke, Erza, and Happy flash in rainbow-colored light.

Natsu looks at himself "alright! I'm me again!" he cheered.

Loke sigh with relief and goes to Seth "you're really a life saver Seth, I owe you my life" he said kneeling down taking a hold on Seth's hand and kisses the back of his hand making Natsu and Gray growl out of jealousy.

Both Natsu and Gray then kicked Loke away "Get away from him!" they shouted.

Seth looks at Levy's script and chanted the spell in reverse and everyone turn back to their respective bodies.

"This is a lesson that Magic isn't something to play about, I don't care what's the caused of this, but what I do know is that you should be careful with what you touch" Seth said before walking out of the guildhall.

-time skip (Author's note: this happens at the same time as Episode 20)-

It's the next day and Seth's heading over to a town where he's going to clear a job...a job involving performing, he isn't a fan of performing, but he used to do small shows his friend Lisanna; Seth sighs sadly looking up at the sky.

'I hope you're doing okay wherever you are, Lisa' Seth thinks while Hummy, Rery, Fary a yellow Fairy Tone and Midori were tagging along sitting on both his shoulders and head.

Hummy sitting on Seth's left shoulder, Midori on his right while Rery and Fary are sitting on top of Seth's head; Akarun and the others Fairy Tones stayed in Magnolia to guard the house even though the only people who know the address of his house are Makarov, Mystogan, and the mailman.