Battles (⚠️Contains Spoilers⚠️)

I have come to realize the chapters I have lined up right now are just one continuous story at this point..... anyways!~

It do be spoiling da show even though methods change. You'll see. So if you haven't seen all of Hazbin Hotel yet... Why not? Watch it before reading this kind of stuff. Filler name for Alastor's mother is Thea. Deal with it, because the random name generator said so. My writing quality is on a downwards spiral~ This one is VERY long compared to my normal writing... so ignore mistakes I've made.
××××××××××××××××

A baby needs a lot of things to grow. A toddler needs a lot of things to thrive. And after only a few months at the hotel, Sonic just... existed. The Extermination was coming, and Sonic overheard that they were planing to fight, and he wanted to help. After all, Alastor AND Lucifer said he was a very powerful being... surely he could help! He strolled right up to his father and calmly told him he wanted to fi- Grounded. He got grounded. Alastor panicked and he got grounded for asking to join the fight. "Papa! I can help...!" Sonic pleaded. "I don't doubt that, Darling... but... you... I can't lose you. I won't. Therefore, you must remain hidden." "But...Everyone else is fighting... these are my people too...! My friends...." Sonic pouted and tears threatened to fall. Ah the sparkling eyes of innocence that Sonic had... Alastor thought as he watched the ex-hero plead his case. Yes Sonic was once fighting wars amongst the living, risking his life for his friends and the world... but... this is different. Now he has no knowledge of combat, very little coordination... he could get hurt. Or worse... The angels could realize that Sonic's heart is still beating. It was very risky for very little gain. Not worth it. And he had told Sonic such before training and planning with the other residents at the hotel, leaving the hoglet unsupervised... that was his biggest mistake.

Sonic snuck into the room and trained with the rest in secret. Bribing Niffty with candy to get an angelic blade, he was ready to help. The battle was mere hours away, and everyone was in good spirits. Sonic watched Sir Pentious flirt -terribly- with Cherri Bomb, with Charlie and Vaggie silently rooting for him. Saw Angel and Husk enjoying a final drink before the battle. Saw his father pacing while he considered where Sonic was meant to hide, ultimately deciding on taking him to his old radio station. Safe and untargeted. Of course, Sonic didn't listen to his dad... leaving and sprinting back to the hotel almost immediately after Alastor hid him away. Alastor took his position on the roof, the portal minutes away from ironically unleashing hellfire upon the hotel. Everyone was ready... but. One was forced to admit that he was willing to 'fight for love' as Vaggie stated they had to. "Papa!~" "SONIC!?" Alastor stared and felt his cold heart being ripped from his chest. "It's ok... I can help. Promise!~" Alastor did not want him to... but it was too late. The bells chimed and the portal opened. "....Stay close to me, Sonic." Sonic nodded and took his own position near Alastor's heel. "We have a daunting task... Adam." Alastor explained quickly. "I will deal with him, you just... watch my back." "Got it!~" Alastor couldn't help but feel a little proud as Sonic clutched his weapon, a murderous look in his eyes. As Alastor surrounded the hotel with a shield, he wondered if Sonic ever held the same look in his eyes on Mobius.

Their plan was working. The few Exorsists that made it through were killed immediately, shadows sliced at those outside of the shield. Sonic managed to kill one of them himself... surprisingly easily. However, the demons tensed as the shield was taken down... now it was the true battle. No barrier, just pure bloodshed. Kill or be killed. Cannibals, Eggbois, demons, angels, heroes... Everyone fought with everything they had and took lives in the process. As planned, Alastor was left to deal with Adam alone... because Sonic was busy killing angels that were getting too close. "Are you serious. Fucking child labour? You sick bastards." Adam laughed mockingly. Alastor insulted him, easily avoiding Adam's attacks, even going as far as to call him sloppy. Partially transformed, Alastor hit and launched Adam into the Hotel's sign. But Adam realized that Alastor was purposefully keeping their fight away from the small 'demon'. And swung. "Radio is fucking DEAD!" Alastor noticed and jumped in front of Sonic as his shadow travel would have taken too long. "What just happened...?" Sonic mumbled, turning to Alastor who now held a broken staff. "Ffffuck...." Alastor hissed. Only having a moment to shove Sonic aside as Adam swung again. "Ah...!" "DAD!!!" Sonic watched Alastor get hurt... badly. Trying to remain focused, Alastor grabbed the two pieces of his mic and glared at Adam as his shadows took a squirming Sonic to Charlie. "Radio's not dead... but it is ending this broadcast...." Alastor fled from the fight, barely able to make it off the roof. He prayed that Charlie would be able to guard Sonic in his absence.