𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 🌗

CHAPTER 3

Author's POV:-

In rain he was driving so fast... With mix feelings of anger, shook and don't know what... He just can't give that feeling any name... But... I think you can ;)

His car was just about to hit the other car but God saved him... He was driving so fast like he will hit anyone come infront of him without any hesitation.... He stopped his car infront of his home... He seems very angry that even his servents didn't tried to ask him anything... He straight went to his room and start breaking every single thing...

Maybe he can't accept his emotions or it was his real life disturbing him this much he can't handle...
He sit on his bed and put his head on his hands... Shaking his left leg... And trying to calm down...

~Lemme introduce him... I know i did it first but still you needs to know something... You don't know! ;)

"NAME:- Jeon Jungkook
AGE:- 28
NATIONALITY:- Korean, French
French because his father KIM NAMJOON is The great DON of Mafia of whole France... But currently they are in korea... His father is trying to take over here. His mother is no more... She died because of his father's enemies when he was 8... And he is on bad conditions with his Dad."

~Shocked nah!!

~Shocked nah!!... That's why he is that angry... His father is a mafia don... And his mother was killed in this game... He doesn't want her to be hurt. :_-) 
Let's continue...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the school:

"HEY MISS FRESHER!!" He called her.

"Yes YOU!!" He pointed her because she was looking in confusion.

"What do you want from me now?!" She asked.

"You have to complete my assignment or i will give you punishment..." He ordered her like he is a prince or boss of her.

" He ordered her like he is a prince or boss of her