♥⁠╣11╠⁠♥

Start from the beginning

Not getting response yn call him once again.

Yn: taehyung, yaaaa...
Thought:- why he is not responding, did his soul left his body.
Yaaa I am asking you something. WTH.. with this dude..

Yn frown and look towards Taehyung eyes which is looking down at her figure, not able to understand yn follow taehyung gaze and saw he is looking at  her legs, realising she is wearing shorts she hurriedly  pulled two pillows from the couch and first pillow she threw towards Taehyung direction which directly landed on his perfect face bringing him back to the real world and with second pillow she hides her legs and said.

Yn : you shameless pervert how dear you to stare at legs..

Seeing you frustrated angry face taehyung poked his tongue against his cheeks thinking something in his evil mind staring at her with smirk.

Taehyung: sweetheart you're looking hot but you're legs are looking se*y that I can't take my eyes from your legs.

Yn eyes went wide hearing taehyung words, who is looking at her with playful smirk.

Yn close her eyes in anger and open them, standing death glare towards Taehyung and shout.

Yn: YOU SHAMELESS JERK I A---

Mrs min: yn this is how you talk with our ghost.

Yn/ taehyung: GHOST...!

Mrs min look both of them with awkward smile and said

Mrs min: guest i mean guest.. hehehe
Yn go fresh up and taehyung sit i bring snacks for you.

Yn look towards Taehyung who change his facial expressions from smirk to sweet smile after seeing Mrs min.

Yn sight in disbelief and said.

Yn : okay.

Yn was about to walk but taehyung said.

Taehyung: actually aunty i am here to take yn for hangout if you don't mind can we go.

Yn look towards Taehyung in frown expressions and open her mouth to say something but cut by Mrs min.

Mrs min: no problem taehyung you both can go but come back before night ok..

Taehyung: okay aunty, thanks for giving permission.
(Sweet smile)

Mrs min: no problem, and yn go fresh up and come fast don't make him wait.

Rolling her eyes yn look towards Taehyung who is already starting at her with small smirk on his face.

Sending a last glare towards Taehyung she walk away from there while mumbling.

Yn : pervert jerk, how he change his personality infront of my mother huh.
Dude have split personality disorder...

Time skip.

Inside the car.

Both of them are sitting inside the car without saying anything, taehyung is driving and yn is zoning in her thoughts looking out from the window, taehyung sense the silence so he takes a glance of yn and sight seeing her all silence and said.

Taehyung: what happened to you. (Continue driving)

Hearing taehyung, yn turn her head towards Taehyung direction and furrowed.

Yn: what??

Taehyung: why are you all sailent, i thought you would ask me where I was taking you.

Yn : i know you already told me in park that day that you want my big help.said With sweet smile. But you know first you have to inform me before coming to my house.