♥⁠╣2╠⁠♥

YN POV.

After coming from University i directly went towards my room to frash up its allready 7 pm university end 4:30 but still I stayed there in library for self study. After fresh up i went downstairs and see my mom is watching tv show so I walk towards couch to sit with her.

Yn:- mom what are you watching.

Mrs min:- just rendom show, how was your day.

Yn:- it's went well. Mom, let's make a cake.

Mrs min:- okay let go.

With that we walk towards the kitchen to make cake, actually my mom is very friendly with me because I am only child they had, my mom is house wife and my dad work in factory so he rarely home with us. but he come to meet us in every weekend's or when ever he gets time.

Skip time next morning.

University,

Yn. POV.

I was walking towards the class passing by the empty classes actually jiya and Mina already in class i recive message from them to come in class directly there is still 20 minutes left for class to start.

I am walk but my step Heald on the place when I heard the voice which is coming from the empty class. I lean forward and put my ears on the door to heare clear voice.

??:- soo your dad is trustee of the university.

Isn't it jimin's voice with whom he is talking and who's dad is trustee of the university. I slowly open the door a little and pack in side to see the face of the person. And my jaw dropped.

Taehyung:- hmm and don't tell to anyone about this

Jimin:- why would I tell anyone about this Mr Kim taehyung, said with mocking smile seeing jimin's face taehyung sight.
Jimin:- i also have one question, can i asked if you are comfortable.

I am not able to understand, is jimin knows taehyung? For more clear voice i lean forward to hear there conversation.
I know eavesdropping someone's conversation is bad manners.

Taehyung:- from where you care'about my comfort jimin, asked what ever you want to know.

Jimin:- after graduation your father is going to give you CEO position. Taehyung hmm in response.
I can't believe that I seen Mr Kim son who is soon to be CEO of Kim enterprise. In dramatic way'. While taehyung scoff in disbelief seeing jimin's act .
Mr kim always take about you in his interview that he will not reveal your face, now what happened to him, he always hides you.

Taehyung:- jimin i request my dad to let me study in the university and I also tell him i will keep my identity secret because I fade up from that home classes. Jimin just nodded understanding taehyung words.

Jimin:- then why don't you change your name when you want to keep your identity secret.

Taehyung:- you pabo, no one know my real name everyone knows me as Mr Kim son.

Jimin:- but why don't you tell me that uncle is trustee. Taehyung just sight in jimin's words and said.

Taehyung:- now'you got to know right, jimin nodded, then shut your mouth and let's go.

I can't believe what I heard, jimin know taehyung then why they both acting like strangers, and taehyung is Mr Kim son.i was in my thought but suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards me which Brock my thought.

Oo no run yn thay are coming with that I run to next empty class to hide myself and close the door and waiting for them to go from there .

Taehyung POV

Me and jimin talking in empty class about my joining university jimin know me since childhood we both are soulmates i never hide anything from him actually i didn't inform him about joining university so he was angry with me yesterday and didn't talk with me the whole day and act like we both are strangers and become a new friends, in morning he message me to come university early to talk and hare i am.
Jimin was talking about something but suddenly my eyes went towards the door , and I saw there someone shadow, someone is eavesdropping our conversation. So I said to jimin.

Taehyung:- now'you got to know right, jimin nodded, then shut your mouth and let's go. My eyes again landed towards the door and I saw that shadow is not there anymore, a smirk made on my lips.
Jimin you go i am coming in few minutes. I said to jimin, but he look confused in my words but but struggle and said.

Jimin:- ok come fast, saying that jimin walk away from there and after few seconds i also come out from the empty class And saw the next class door is silently open and one girl is picking her head out, to see the clear root.

Taehyung:- so this girl is eavesdropping, a smirk made on my lips seeing her behaviour with that I took my slow steps towards her.

YN POV.

I didn't heard footsteps anymore a sight of relief left from my mouth and then I silently open the door and pack out side for clear root.

Yn :- thay are gone for class, thank God they don't see me eavesdropping them.

Taehyung:- you think so sweetheart. "Deep voice".

I heard a deep voice just behind me and my whole body froze. oo no I got caught. Closing my eyes i turn arround and see taehyung is standing just few inches away from me scaning my whole face with his pinching garz

Yn :- ta_ taeh.. , before i could say something I got pushed inside the class room by taehyung , what the hell taehyung why did you pushed me an and why__ why are you closing the door.he didn't say anything just close the door and started to walk towards my direction. Seeing his face my legs itself started to walk backwards.

Taehyung:- now tell me what you heard?, Ask in dangerous voice.

YN:- hmm i , i stutter badly seeing his dangerous angry face. Taking another step backwards but suddenly my step Heald in place when my back touch the wall, what is this, some kind of movie in which two main lead romancing in empty place what the hell i am thinking in this dangerous situation.

Taehyung:- i asked you something sweetheart, coming closer and trapping her in between his arms.

Coming out from my thought I saw myself in between taehyung's arms him all above me, staring at me with his dark garz. I am looking very small in front of him, gulping hard i open my mouth and said.

Yn :- i am sor_ sorry i_ i didn't mean to e_eavesdrop you i was just passing by their. I said with lower head because of his deep garz on me and also he is standing very closely, I was never this much close with boy's i am very nervous right now I bite my lip in nervousness and said, can you ple_ please move back
When I said this he realised his position and move back from me.

Taehyung:- humm m, now tell me what you heard.
I tell him what I heard, he was listening to me with emotionless face and said. Anything else you heard, i nodded as no and he hmm in response and said, you better don't lie and
Don't tell anyone about this you get that sweetheart. In deep voice. I just nodded.
Words sweetheart.

YN:- y_yes. With that he walk out from there a sight of relief left from my mouth
He is very dangerous I am going to stay away from him as much as possible wait did he call me sweetheart

WHAT THE HELL...