"What happened to my bodyguards who are guarding the basement?"

"I think they are all dead by now, don't worry, my men will take care of them." she walks towards the sofa and sits down.

"How dare you do that to innocent people."

"We gave them a chance to fight though. But the problem is, your men are bodyguards who protect people while my men are criminals, they are not afraid to kill even innocent people."

She couldn't speak because of the anger she was feeling, now she knew who Hazel inherited from and it seemed that her mother was worse than her.

"Madam, we caught her."

She saw a man enter her office, holding her mother-in-law.

"Mom!"

She immediately approached her Mother-in-law when she fell to the floor when the man pushed her, her two bodyguards immediately stood up and pinned them behind them.

"Mom, are you okay?" she asked her worriedly while removing the handkerchief tied to her mouth. "I'm so sorry Mom, you too--."

"You don't have to say sorry, sweetheart. We all know--."

"Ahhhh, what a sweet Mother and daughter-in-law's pair." they turned to Hanna when they heard her clapping while laughing. "How are you Madam Valdez?"

"H-Hanna?"

"Surprised!" she said then stood up. "I couldn't believe that you still remember me Carmen." her mother-in-law couldn't answer as if she was afraid. "Are you surprised to see the woman who you stole her boyfriend?"

"Sebastian didn't like you back then, Hanna." her Mother-in-law answer. "We've been lovers for four years that time and I didn't steal anything from you!"

"Shut up!"

Hanna immediately fired her gun and hit Diego's back shoulder because he protected them.

"Are you okay, Diego?"

"I-... I'm fine, Madam."

"Sebastian was in-love with me at that time, but because of you, he suddebly left me!" s ppl BBhe shouted. "If you hadn't come into our lives, he wouldn't have left me and we would still be together!"

Hanna was about to fire her gun again when it seemed to have run out of bullets, she was grateful when she suddenly threw the gun she was holding on the floor and just sat down in annoyance.

"Well, I'll give you both a chance to live." she said to them. "But both of you need to leave your husband and let my daughter and I have them, both of us will take good care of them, I promise."

Neli and her mother-in-law both didn't answer, it would be better for her to die than to see her husband with another woman.

"But I think it would be better if I will just kill both of you now, noh?" she said while extending her hand in front of one of her men, he immediately handed out a gun. "I mean, there's nothing your husbands can do when you both die, right?"

"Stay behind us, Madam." she heard Diego say even though he had an injury on her shoulder. "We... we will protect both of you."

"Ohhh, what a sweet bodyguard." Hanna said laughing. "Do you think you're stronger than the bullet in my gun?"

Neli and her mother-in-law screamed as two loud gunshots echoed inside her office, she immediately felt her bodyguards covered them with their bodies. Fortunately, they are both wearing a ballistic vest so both of them seem okay when she looks at them.

"Oh, you're both wearing bulletproof vests." she heard Hanna say. "Should I aim for the head next."

"Stop!" she shouted angrily.

"Madam, stay behind--."

"It's fine, Diego." she smiles and stands in front of her two bodyguards.

Neli knew it was their job to protect them but it wasn't their job to die for her. She had a hunch that Hanna wouldn't kill her, because she knew that Hazel would do that, not Hanna.

"What do you want, Mrs. Tanya?" she asked. "Or should I address you Mrs. Hanna?"

She only needs now is to take time, her husband told her that they are coming back. She knows as of now that her husband has received the signal from her watch, so the only thing she prays at that moment is that he will catch up with them at the shop.

"You should learn how to be brave like your daughter-in-law, Carmen." she says. "You're lucky that my daughter insisted on taking care of you, so you better come with us before I could even think of killing you here."

She knew that Hazel wouldn't be satisfied if she didn't kill her herself.

"I will go with you on one condition." she said boldly.

"Wow, the nerve to ask for a condition. Hey, let me remind you that--."

"We will leave the shop quietly, and leave all the people here unharmed."

Going with her was the only way she could think of to ensure the safety of all her staff, she wanted to cry when she thought of her unborn child in her womb but she didn't want any more lives to be lost because of her enemies. She was the reason why Hanna was there, so to finish all the mess she was doing, Neli decided to come with her.

She feels very angry but she can't do anything, because the lives of innocent people are at stake.

"Okay, I won't mind that, uhmm except Carmen."

"What?!"

"My dear, we have unfinished business with each other so she has to come too."

"But I'm going with you--."

"You have business with my daughter, and your mother has business with me. It's a fair deal, at least you are not alone."

"No--."

"Okay, I will come with you as well."

Neli was very surprised when she heard what her mother-in-law said, who at that moment was standing by her side.

"No Mom, you have to stay here."

"Neli, sweetheart, don't think that everything that happens is your fault." she said smiling at her while fixing her hair. "No one is blaming you, so don't have to take over the sin you didn't commit."

"Ohh, will you both shut--."

Neli was about to gaze at Hanna sharply when she suddenly felt someone grab her arm and when she looked to see who it was, she saw Mark, he pulled her slightly and hugged her as if he was protecting her.

"DON'T MOVE!" a man shouted loudly. "DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND RAISE YOUR HANDS UP, NOW!"