Chapter 20.

Caleb was surprised to find out that one of Neli said to him is happening, she predicted that Hazel probably offered him a wine to drink the moment she leaves his side.

"First, I will not do anything to harm or bully someone so don't listen to anyone, you need to ask me first. Second, make sure that you will not drink or eat anything that someone offered, especially if that woman offers you because I'm sure that the moment I leave your side, she will approach you immediately to do something, and don't flirt with other women except me, understand?"

He suddenly smiles when he remembers how cute his wife was while saying that to him inside his car.

Caleb fully understands now what he felt when he first saw Neli, and that anger he felt every time he saw Neli back then was because he doesn't want to accept the fact that he experienced the word love at first sight. Neli let him experience new things like heart pounding, butterflies in his stomach, sweating palm because of nervousness that makes him irritated because he didn't understand what those were for.

He suddenly noticed that Hazel was looking at him when he didn't drink the wine she gave, so he had no choice but to pretend he was drinking the wine so she wouldn't get any suspicious. But in the end he chose to sip a few drops of the wine, because how will he know her plan if he does not know what she wants to happen.

His eyes immediately looked for his wife while he was pretending to drink, he saw her happily chatting with Grandma's friend. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that there were no men standing around them.

He couldn't take his eyes off to Neli since they left their house, she's so gorgeous that he even planned not to attend to his own mother's birthday party just to hide her with other men. She has always been beautiful, but now that she has gained self-confidence which makes her beauty stand out even more.

Caleb immediately frowned when he saw two men suddenly approach his wife's group. He felt jealous when he saw that his Grandma even introduced Neli to the two men, he immediately drank the wine on his glass that he was holding before rushing over to them.

"I knew it was you, I saw your commercial." he heard the man said and held his hand in front of his wife. "You look even more gorgeous in person, Ms. Cornelia."

He immediately wrapped his arm around his wife's waist and kissed her forehead.

"I know." he said with a serious face. "Hi, I'm her husband, nice to meet you."

"Ahhh... Mr... President."

He smirked when he saw the shocked on the man's face. Of course, who will dare to approach the wife of the richest man in the country. He suddenly felt someone hit his arm, when he looked to see who hit him, he was stunned when he saw her wife's blush face. He immediately turned to her and covered her face with his right hand.

"Hide it, damn it!"

He was right in his plan earlier that they should not have gone to his mother's birthday celebration, now other men will see how gorgeous his wife was.

Caleb's eyes widen when his heart throbbed all of a sudden when he felt his wife hold his hand that covered her face. His body is heated up and he feels something is about to wake up.

"What are you doing?" he heard her ask while laughing.

The heat from the lower part of his body suddenly arises while looking at his wife. He immediately noticed that there was something wrong with him, and at that time Caleb didn't like what he felt.

Damn!

Only then did he realize what he did to the wine that Hazel handed to him earlier because of his jealousy.

Did she put aphrodisiac drugs on that wine?

Well, he was expecting that but because he didn't expect that he would suddenly feel jealous so he forgot about that woman's plan and accidentally drank the wine that she handed to him.

"Caleb, what's wrong?"

He slightly pushed Neli away from him, he didn't want to do anything that she wouldn't like so he distanced himself from her. But it seems that this naughty woman is testing his patience when she suddenly touches his cheeks causing his body to heat up even more.

"Are you alright, why are you so hot?" she asked him worriedly.

"I... messed up." he whispered to his wife. "I... I will go... to my room for a while." and left.

His assistant was not there because he sent him to another country to attend an important meeting there, so he needed to stop the effect of the drug inside his body alone before he could do something that he will regret, he hurried to his room because he knew that at any moment he would not be able to control himself.

He was walking in the hallway going to his room when he suddenly saw a woman standing in front of his room, the woman was blurred because he was dizzy, his whole body was hot and was catching his breath. He had nothing else on his mind that time but to get rid of the heat he felt in his body.

Neli?

-----

Hazel patiently waited outside Caleb's room. She hurriedly went to his room after he approached Neli's group, she knew by that time that the drug that she gave to him had taken effect. She knows Caleb very well and she knows that he would rather endure it and lock himself in the room when that thing happens to him.

She knows, because she has failed many times in that plan, but she made sure that she will not fail this time.

She immediately saw Caleb while he was leaning against the wall near to his room, it was obvious from his face and breathing that the drug he took had already taken effect.

She immediately approached him.

"Caleb, what happened?" she asked pretending to be worried.

She saw the narrowing of his eyes that seemed to look who she was but she immediately hugged him. She made sure that her breast pressing on his body, she knows Caleb will not resist her especially now that he's in heat and needs to get rid of it.

"I will bring you to your room..." she smiled when she felt his deep breathing. "...and take some rest."

But she was surprised when he suddenly pushed her away from him, she froze when she saw the look on Caleb's face. He looked at her sharply as if he knew who she was, but she just approached him again because she knew that Caleb needed her to relieve his lust. But this time Caleb suddenly choked her causing her to move away from him.

"GET... THE... HELL OUT OF HERE!" he said angrily.

Hazel become weak because of fear as she felt his grip getting tighter on her neck, she was about to ask for help because she was having trouble breathing when she heard someone called him.

"CALEB?!!!" she heard Neli shout.

Caleb immediately released her neck. She sat down on the floor while catching her breath after he released her, she even saw him approaching Neli causing her blood to boil with anger. But Caleb leaned on the wall before he could even reach Neli.

Hazel stood up immediately and went to where he was and grabbed Caleb's arm.

Neli came to Caleb as well but she immediately pushed her hard causing her to fall down on the floor.

"GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" she said in rage.

But Neli didn't leave, she just stood up and fixed her dress before she walked toward her and suddenly slapped her. She was shocked when Neli slapped her hard all of a sudden, she even saw the anger on her beautiful face.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she asked angrily.

"Get the hell out of here!"