Chapter 29.

Hazel stormed out of the studio after their photoshoot. She no longer cares what look she will end up in the magazine, she was very angry because Neli humiliates her in front of Caleb and other people.

How dare she do that to me!

She immediately went to the bar where she often went.

"Ma'am Hazel, isn't it too early for you to come here?" her assistant Maureen asked worriedly. "Someone might see you here."

"I have some business here, you can go home now." she said.

She walked straight into an underground room after her assistant left, from the outside, it's just a simple bar but there are private rooms that only the bar's VIPs can enter. She caught up with some of the employees in the lobby who were happily gambling.

"Where is Christian?" she asked them seriously when she saw them turn to her. "I need to talk to him."

"He's still sleeping in his room."

Christian is the owner of the bar and Caleb's cousin, he can do whatever a client asks him to do but no one in the Valdez family knows about his business.

He was supposed to be the heir of the Valdez family because he was the eldest grandson, but he lost the position of being an heir when Caleb was born, Even though he was three years older than Caleb, he couldn't compete with him.

She immediately went to his room and saw Christian sleeping soundly in his bed, she immediately woke him up.

"Ahhh, what?" he said in pain as she slapped him on his back. "Babe? What are you doing here?"

"I need you to do that again." she said to him. "Do it quickly."

"What, do you know what time it is?" he said. "The bar just opened."

"I know you can do it anytime."

He asked her to sit on the bed, he immediately buried his face on her neck when she sat next to him, he even hugged her which made her body shiver in disgust when she felt that he kissed her neck.

"Tell me, did something happen, Babe?"

"No, nothing." she lied. "Just do it properly."

"And what will I get after?" he asked her and smiled while kissing her neck. "Will you give me the Valdez family?"

"Yes, Caleb is mine and the Valdez family is all yours."

She lied again.

-----

Neli's group ended their dinner happily, she was happy that Hazel didn't join them for dinner because of what happened to them earlier. She couldn't stop smiling as she remembered Hazel's face, now she was able to get revenge a bit for what she did to her before.

"How did you know that Grandma was rushed to the hospital?" Caleb asked her. "I forgot to mention that to you."

"Grandma told me."

"She did?"

"She told me someone tried to poison her that's why she rushed into the hospital and needed to stay there for a few days."

"And did you see the news about me and that woman left the hospital together in the morning?"

"Yeah."

"And how did you know that story that I left in the morning to get Grandma's clothes, Mom asked me to get their clothes and because that woman said that she had work to do so Mom asked me to drop her in her work, but I didn't give her a ride. Did Grandma tell you that as well?"