Chapter 2.

"Madam!"

Neli turned her head when she heard her manager's voice, she saw that she was pulling their suitcase.

"Mel, I told you that I'm not your madam anymore and just call me Neli."

"Okay Madam." she just answered with a smile.
She sighed holding her forehead, she really couldn't win her.

"Fine." she laughed as she stood up. "Let's go."

She took her suitcase from her and started walking.

Mel Constantino, she was her personal maid when she was still living in her ex-husband's villa. Before Neli left the next day after she signed the divorce paper, she was surprised to see Mel with her luggage and told her that she would go with her when she left the villa. At first she didn't want to take her, but since she said that she didn't want to stay in her ex-husband's villa anymore and insisted on going with her, she couldn't do anything but to take her.

She went back to New York together with Mel as her personal assistant and later became her manager as well. She was very grateful because she came with her when she left her ex-husband's villa, the career she chose to pursue was not easy, she went through a lot of hardships but Mel never left her. She helped her and supported her so that she would not lose hope and two years later all their hardships paid off, she was given the opportunity to work with some prominent brands and some fashion designers made her recognizable to the public, and a year later she became a well-known fashion model in New York. She never dreamed of becoming a model back then, but that was the only way she could think of to gain confidence and change her image.

She also had no plans to return to their country, but she could not refuse one of the biggest projects she received. She was chosen as their country's ambassador of one of the biggest cosmetic brands in the world, but because of that, she needs to go back the the country to do a photoshoot and an advertising video in one of the best tourist spot in their country and present it to the brand team, so she couldn't do anything but to go back to the country.

While they were walking inside the airport to head out, a young girl suddenly approached her.

"Are you Ms. Cornelia, the one on the cover of 'The Timeless' summer edition magazine?" the girl asked excitedly.

She smiled then nodded.

She laughed when she heard the little girl's soft squeal of joy, she immediately took out her phone inside her bag and asked if they could take a photo together and she said yes, Mel asked for the little girl's phone and said that she would take their photo. After they finished, she was surprised when the little girl even asked her for an autograph because no one asked for her autograph before and when the little girl left, there was a group of young girls who suddenly approached her and asked if they could take some photos together with her, until one after another wanted to take a photo with her.

Neli feels overwhelmed and happy that somehow, someone knew her in their country. She didn't realized that there's a lot people who will recognized her, of course she's aware about her face being the cover on some magazines because that is what magazines company's paying for and her father will immediately call her and says that the magazines that she was on the cover was already out in the country. But not everyone in the fashion modeling industry could recognize easily, unlike actors and actresses. She knows a lot of people who are famous in the fashion industry in New York but no one knows them in their country.

After the women finished taking a photo together with her, she suddenly smelled the coffee aroma when a woman passed by her so they first went to a café to order some coffee before they left the airport, she immediately revived after sipping coffee. The two of them happily talked about the movies they both watched on the plane, when they came out of the door of the café she suddenly turned around when she heard a loud scream.